the nice giant

Name: "Um... Jake..?"

Age: "19. Why are you asking these things?"

Height: "Um... honestly, I don't know. I've never thought about that." (he's 120 feet.. ish)

Personality: "Nice? No, that's not right... mean? No, maybe in the middle? I try to be nice.. but if you're mean to me, I'll disassociate myself with you and I'll avoid you because I don't like confrontation. But... don't hurt animals."

Appearance: "Really long black hair, dark green eyes, and handmade clothing. Oh, and I'm kind of pale. I guess..."

Species: "I'm a giant."

Backstory: "Umm... Not much really. I mean.. my dad wasn't in the picture but my mother raised me the best she could. She's really nice, bless her heart. My siblings don't really talk to me, but we talk when we run into each other. My best friend and I are really close, we've known each other since I was like... 9."

Likes: "I love animals! And plants! Oh, don't get me started! I grow all kinds of plants and I take care of lots of animals. If I see you hurting something, I will hurt you."

Dislikes: "I hate fire... I'm actually afraid of it. I also don't really like bugs, not that they affect me much at my size, it's just the thought of them really. Kind of gross."