#19

Aesira

I sat in the lobby going through my phone on one of the chairs. I brought one leg up so I could rest my head on my knee. I heard the ding of the elevator but I didn't bother to look over.

People had been going through the elevator constantly that I got immune to the sound. I didn't feel the need to see who was coming out or going through each time.

I lifted my head slightly to push my hair to the other side of my shoulder but it continued to get in my face when I put my head back on my knee. Sighing I took the elastic off my wrist and tied my hair back into a quick ponytail, I'm sure there were many bumps and pieces of hair sticking out.

"Comfortable there?" A random voice spoke up above me. I see dark dress shoes come into view and my brows furrow.

Looking up I come into eye contact with a pale male, his green eyes pierced into mine. He ran his hand through his white-coloured hair. He looks pretty young why was his hair fully white?

"I am thanks" I pressed my lips together and looked back to my phone. "What are you doing here all alone?—surely you have friends" he said jokingly.

"I'm waiting for someone" I prayed Athena would be done with her work soon.

"Hopefully not a boyfriend" he laughed looking me up and down. The weird position I was in made me feel awkward so I put my leg down and placed my hands onto my lap.

I didn't answer his question but instead, let out a laugh. I wasn't sure if I was going to lie or say I was taken to get him away from me.

"You staying here?" He asked me referring to the hotel we were in. "Well, I work here so" I nodded my head. He tilted his head to the side as if liking the idea of me working here.

"I like your hair" I commented suddenly hoping he'd inform me if it was natural.

"Thank you" he licked his lips causing me to cringe. I nodded my head in reply to him. Is it real? I wanted to scream. "I like yours as well" he nudged his head to my messy hair.

I quickly took the elastic off letting my hair flow down my back. His smile grew as he watched me brush my hair down with my fingers.

I heard a small ding along with another deep voice yell out "Aaron" my head turned fast at the views of someone who looked exactly like the man that stood in front of me. Wait.

"Allen" the man acknowledged him. The man walked away from the elevator and towards us. Once he saw me he narrowed his eyes. "And you are?" He asked me.

"Just a girl." I shrugged my shoulders. I looked between both men switching my gaze back and forth. They both had the same white hair and piercing green eyes.

Twins... "I'm Arron and this is Allen." The man that I had already been speaking to said. "Aesira"

"You're quite beautiful" Aaron smirked. I nodded my head again. My head jerked to the elaborate hearing it open again. Damon walked out but paused looking at the both of us.

He walked over slowly making me grow more nervous. "Perez, did you get what I needed," Allen asked him, Damon handed him a black bag to which he returned a smaller one. Damon glanced into the bag and nodded handing it to a random man behind him. They're criminals too.

Damon looked at Aaron who kept his eyes on me with a wide smile. He squinted his eyes. "I see you've met my girlfriend." My eyes went wide at Damon's words. I snapped my neck at how fast I looked at him. He smirked at Aaron's shocked face.

"You have a boyfriend?" Aaron said towards me, before I could answer Damon spoke up once again. "Yes she does"

Allen looked unfazed by this whole situation.