#31

Don't be a silent reader

Aesira

"I want you..."

Those three words seemed to shake up something within Damon that I hoped I wouldn't regret those words. His hands that remained around my body became tighter and his pupils wider than ever.

I waited for a reaction from him. Any reaction. My leg subconsciously shook which snapped him out of his daze. His hand moved from my waist and he closed the gap between us. Hearing the doorknob behind me turn, I felt a cold breeze hit my back and Before I could turn around Damon's lips were back on mine.

Damon started to walk forward, backing me up into his room. I heard the door slam behind us but his arms still stayed on my body feeling every curve and crevice. His touch left burning tingles behind that only increased. He turned us around so I was now on the door. Removing his arm from my body he locked the door.

Getting a little too frustrated I started walking forward and moving Daon towards the bed. He stopped me halfway and released my lips, my eyes flutter open and catch his swollen red lips. From the way, mine stung and throbbed I knew it looked the same as his.

Damon's now warm hand travelled across my back and to the zipper of my dress. I bit my swollen lip and took a deep breath trying to compose myself. The speed he was going at made me want to scream in frustration. Why was he going so slow?

Zipping it down with ease Damon trailed his hand along my bareback. Shivers went down my spine which caused him to chuckle. My heart warmed at the sound of his laugh, I put him through a shit tone of emotions tonight and I felt more than guilty.

Visible goosebumps appeared along my arm as Damon drew a line up to my shoulder. Linking his finger around the strap I felt myself gasp at the feeling of his cold ring hitting my skin. His eyes studied that one strap as he dragged it down my shoulder. The last strap kept me from being exposed to him fully. But sure enough, that too was being dragged down.

I closed my eyes afraid of his reaction to my body. I know he's seen me shirtless before but at this moment it felt like the first time. And at this moment I was vulnerable. I had let no man ever touch me, willingly. It all made me scared, I never thought I would want it, not after everything.

As the brush of air hit my body and the noise of the dress hitting the ground I knew I was completely open to Damon now. Nothing but my underwear was on my shoe. He could see my thighs, my stomach, all my flaws and imperfections.

My breath hitched when Damon's hand landed on my stomach, it drew along to my waist and around to my back. "Can you look at me?" His whisper came off louder in this room full of silence. He rubbed circles on my back and hips reassuringly.

I opened my eyes and caught Damons. His eyes still almost pitch black and his lips forming into a smile he placed one hand on my burning hot cheek. He kept eye contact as his other hand went to the clips of my bra and released them. What the hell.

The strapless bra fell to the floor with the blue gown. I look down to the dress and bra that pooled at my feet then at Damon's pants. The bulge in his pants looked painful as it threatened to break through them. Not thinking I brought my hand towards it.

Damon's released a breathy moan which made my head snap to his. His head was thrown back and his eyes closed, I felt the wetness between my legs increase. I released him and brought my hands to his jacket. Doing the same thing he did I let it fall to his feet. His eyes opened curiously and I was already loosening his tie.

Being under Damon's burning gaze made me struggle even more with his tie. I froze as his hand grabbed mine softly. He effortlessly took off the tie which left me in shock. I look at his smiley face with my mouth open.