chapter two

"jungkook? are you guys sure?" yoongi questioned them, looking just as confused and even slightly worried.

"yeah i'm sure, that's 100% his room." namjoon answered.

"do you think he didn't respond to the email the school sent? or even receive it?"

"uh guys? care to explain to me what's going on?" y/n asked, wanting to know what the issue was with the boy she was apparently supposed be rooming with, jungkook.

all three of them looked at eachother before answering.

"jungkook... well he might be.." namjoon paused, trying to find the right word. "difficult."

y/n immediately tried to figure what the hell that could mean. difficult? that could mean anything, ranging from being slightly annoying to her having to room with a full on creep.

"um, you wanna elaborate on that?"

"uhhh... jungkooks a good guy, honestly, he's just- well... maybe not the best person to share a room with?" hoseok said.

"i really don't know what the means." y/n admits, confused to say the least. she did not think that finding her dorm and who her roommate is, was going to be this hard.

"just that maybe it won't be as- "

"hoseok you're confusing her." yoongi cut hoseok off, giving him a stern look and turning towards y/n. she met his gaze with a worried but mainly disoriented expression. this was not how she expected the rest of the day to go.

"look, he really isn't that bad, i promise. i think that maybe... it's best if you just go see him for yourself."

"sure? i guess i'll just go now then..."

she bent down to pick her case up and when she looked back up, namjoon and hoseok were both looking at her encouragingly, as though this was going to be a hard task. weird. she looked at yoongi with a perplexed expression who just merely shrugged in reply. even weirder.

y/n finally gave up with trying to get an answer and left, shutting the door on the three of them who were now all gathered round whispering to eachother.

seriously, who was this jungkook guy?

-

207. that was the number of the door y/n was currently standing outside. it had been around thirty seconds since she had arrived and had yet made a move to open it. she wasn't scared exactly by who was behind, just unnerved? she had no idea what to expect due to yoongi, namjoon and hoseoks vagueness.

right, i cant stand out here forever.

y/n blew out a breath and stepped forward to knock on the door,  three raps just like always. a moment later the door swung open, revealing jungkook.

holy fuck.

that was the first thought that flew through     y/n's head when she saw jungkook. this was not what she was expecting, for jungkook to look like this. and when she meant this she meant the most attractive man she had ever seen. and as much she wished, ever wasn't even a slight exaggeration.

the boy stood in front of her had floppy and somewhat curly brown hair, defined facial features and deep, brown eyes. speaking of eyes, she needed to tear hers away from admiring him and actually say something.

"uh, hello?" jungkook broke the moment of silence first.

"right sorry, hi.. i'm y/n." the way she said it made it sound as though jungkook should know who she was talking about. but as the moment continued his face stayed blank. she tried again.