chapter ten

start playing:
albatross- foals

a day had passed since the welcoming dorm party and all the events it involved. it was now sunday and y/n was attempting to work on some unfinished school stuff, after doing nothing productive yesterday. no one had been exactly up to it.

it has started with y/n waking up beside jungkook in the early hours of saturday morning and, after regretting every decision she had ever made in her life so far, she had left in a haste. she had made sure not to make a noise so not to wake the sleeping boy next to her.

namjoon and yoongi were already there when she arrived back at there dorm, apparently only getting there just a few minutes before. after attempting to exchange a few words, they had all collapsed on to the two couches, falling unconscious almost immediately.

she had woken briefly in her short sleep, finding that jimin and taehyung had found there way in and were also asleep amongst them on the couches. she wasn't surprised anymore, they always appeared randomly and out of now where, always together. it wasn't something to question anymore.

so they had all woken up in a heap late in the day on saturday and didn't move much from
there positions throughout the day. only to refill there teas and coffees or too dose up on pain killers. it seemed that was there way of nursing there hang overs (doing nothing, basically, unless watching re runs of gilmore girls counted.) which fitted y/n perfectly.

anyway, so it was now sunday and y/n was sat with namjoon at the table finishing her work. she was scribbling away at her music sheets while he sat with his laptop and headphones on, producing the next biggest hit probably. she wouldn't be surprised after hearing some of the other stuff he had created.

the rest of the guys potted about around them, doing there own thing. dishes clattered from the washing up and the sound of jimin and taehyungs laughter could be heard in the background. cupboard doors open and shut, cups banged as they hit the surface they were placed on.

they carried on like this for another hour or so, until hoseok appeared from where ever he had spent the last twenty four hours. he smiled brightly at them in greeting and a chorus of "heyy"'s followed. as he walked further into the room, y/n noticed there was someone else with him. again.

(you know the drill..)

jungkook.

(what a surprise, amiright?)

y/n quickly turned back to her work, before he could catch her eye. it already felt dangerous, as soon as she had looked at him, flashbacks from friday night consumed her.

tangled bedsheets. whispers of "are you sure?" breathless moans. arched backs. glimpses of his sweating, golden skin when the moonlight shone on him...

she shook her head, ridding her mind of the thoughts. she had decided the day before that if no one else knew about it, then it didn't technically happen. and then she wouldn't have to think about it, like she was now, and what it meant. but still, a slight blush crept its way onto her face. she let her hair fall around her, concealing it.

hoseok and jungkook joined yoongi on the couch and started a conversation, which she wasn't focused enough on to hear what it was about. y/n continued to pretend to do her work so no one (namely jungkook) would bother or try to talk to her. and really her mind was too preoccupied on the fact jungkook was in the room with her and she hadn't spoken to him since friday night, to do anymore.

him joining them had completely disrupted her plans on forgetting that the whole thing even happened. how could she do that when every time she looked at him, flashes of the night came back to her? he was making everything so much harder.