chapter nine

start playing:
movement- hozier

y/n lead him up another set of stairs and along the hallway until they reached the equivalent of the room below on this floor. at the end of the hallway. it was pretty similar to the one below, just as she expected.

when they reached doorway, y/n grabbed jungkook's hand and pulled him inside. he didn't pull away.

the music was even louder up here with more people then the floor below, and the space was much bigger. they had to have paid extra for this, there was no way this was an average uni dormitory.

y/n glanced behind her at jungkook when they entered the dorm. his eyes flicked down at their joined hands and back up, he smirked. but still, neither of them let go.

she edged past the large group of people dancing. it was much larger and more evenly spread out then downstairs due to the space difference.
so far she didn't recognise anyone which was what she was hoping for. it was the reason she brought them up here in the first place.

just as they managed to get past the group, y/n felt jungkooks (large, may she add) hands grab either side of her wast. he pulled her back slightly so she was standing much closer to him then before as she carried on making her way through the room.

they got closer to the edges of the room, by the walls where the lights weren't as bright. just as she had thought.

before she could close the last few steps into the shadows of the room, jungkook spun her around and pushed her back. hands still on her wast, her back hit the wall.

he stepped closer so there was less then an inch of space between them, the air getting warmer. the length of there bodies still weren't touching though. y/n looked up at him, he was a good head taller then her.

"so was this your plan along? get me alone in a room where no one will recognise us?" his voice was low and quiet, a big contrast to the booming music surrounding them.
still, she seemed to only be able to focus on him, not the party going on and people dancing around them.

"mm maybe." she said and shrugged non-committedly.

"well your plan worked." he said, edging closer. he lowered his head slightly so it was the same height as hers. a piece of his wavy hair brushed against her face.

"yeah, it looks that way." she replied, her voice no more then a breath. there close proximity clearly taking its effect on her.

she hadn't lied all that time ago when thought that jungkook was quite possibly the most attractive man she had ever seen, even if it pained her too admit it.

even now, hidden in the shadows of the room, he still looked beautiful. a curl of his dark hair had fallen over his eye but he still somehow pulled it off.
the occasional flash of light flickered across his face, allowing her to glimpse the real beauty of him. his starry eyes. the moles scattered across his profile. his glowing skin. his red and soft, oh so soft, lips.

what a shame he's such a dick sober y/n would have thought, and most likely moved on. she would have found someone else to satisfy her needs for the night, even if they weren't as half as good looking as jungkook. hell, sober y/n probably wouldn't have gotten her into this situation in the first place.

but this wasn't sober y/n and she was in this situation. this was slightly (very) intoxicated  y/n whose best talent was making choices she would probably (definitely) regret the next day.

so y/n looked up at jungkook innocently through her eyelashes and bit, very softly, on her bottom lip.

he growled in the back of his throat before closing the last bit of distance between them. their bodies pressed together and there faces were barely millimetres apart. she felt his breath on her mouth.