It's all about trust.

Hussain’s POV:

I opened my eyes, only to find that it was already morning. I rubbed my eyes, and stretched my arms..

Hey this doesn’t feel like my bed..

I looked around..

And this is not even my room!

“Sana!”, I exclaimed as soon as I realized, I slept the entire night on her lap. I turned my head around and looked up at her, and there she was, wide awake, staring at her phone.

“Technology ke mazzeyyy…”, I said, in my sleepy voice, and she looked at me and smiled, “Good Morning!”

“Aaj morning toh waqai mein bohot good hai!”, I winked, and she giggled and continued to stare at her phone’s screen.

“Oye?”, I said, to wich she responded with a “Hmm?”

“Sana..idhar dekho toh sahi yaar…”, I said pouting, because her eyes were fixed at her phone’s screen.

“Kya hai ‘Sain?”, she asked, finally looking at me.

“Why didn’t you wake me up at night?”, I questioned her.

She didn’t say anything, but just smiled, and ran her hands through my hair, leaning in closer to my face, and kissing my forehead, making my heart skip a beat.

I raised my eyebrows, “Kiss to dedi, answer bhi dedo!”, I said, as a smirk played across my lips.

“Samajhdar ko ishara kaafi!”, she replied before shifting her eyes back to her phone.

Uff she and her phone!

“Yeh tum hamesha apne phone se chipki hui kyu rehti ho? Kahin koi mera back up to nahi?”, I joked, with my head still on her lap.

“Haan hai na, backup!”, she replied, “Want to see?”

“Mujh se behtar nai hoga!”, I boasted, turning my back to her.

“Dekho na, he’s soooo handsome!”, she teased me, pulling me by my shoulder, attempting to turn me around.

“Mujhe nahi dekhna! Hoga koi gabbar singh, ya kalia jaisa..”, I chuckled, knowing exactly how she would react to that.

‘Whatever’, I mouthed, rolling my eyes, as she said “Whatever….”, and I could tell that she was rolling her eyes at the back of my head.

I couldn’t hold in anylonger, and burst out laughing, and she joined too.

“Ab sara din aise he rehna hai ya uthna bhi hai?”, she questioned.

I chuckled, “Tum kaho toh sara din aise hi rahoon…”

“Uff Hussain..!”, she smacked my arm, “Uthoooo!”

“Uthake dikhao!”, I enjoyed teasing her so much.

“Acha?”, she said, and pushed me with both her arms down onto the floor, and started laughing out loud.

I got up, kneeled in front of her and pouted.

“Awww…Hushain gil gaya?”, she pulled my cheeks with both her hands, “Chot toh nai ayyi, chote she bacche ko?”, she said, talking like a baby who couldn’t speak very well. She was clearly making fun of me, and I just kept rolling my eyes, which made her laugh even more.

“Oye love birds… subah hui ke nahi abhi tak?”, Shehry barged in, all dressed up and ready.

“Oye..kithe?”, I asked him. He hadn’t mentioned anything about going anywhere, the day before.