Do you trust me?

Amna's POV:

Today was the day Shehry was getting discharged. I came home last night, in order to catch up on some sleep, although I couldn’t sleep the entire night, because I finally had some time alone, to think about all the things that were going on in my life. In fact, in our lives.

My alarm woke me up at 8 in the morning, from my one hour sleep that I managed to get. I picked up my phone, and went through my social media, for a bit, and then got up and went to the bathroom, to freshen up.

I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and came out and saw the time.

9 o clock! Only about an hour left until Shehry is discharged.

I got dressed into a blue churidar, dried my hair, and tied it into a messy bun with a few hair strands hanging out. Wore my silver hoop earings, and kept my makeup to the minimum.

After all that I want down, and had breakfast with my family.

“You finally look like a girl!”, Umer teased me, and I rolled at my eyes at him.

“UMER!”, dad’s one word, made him shutup, which made me giggle.

After our breakfast, we headed out, to the car, started our journey to the Asif family’s house.

We all wanted to be there before Shehry arrived, to give him a surprise, and I had already told Waqas, Atif, and Hussain, about this, and Hussain planned to pretend like he knew nothing, while Waqas, and Atif decided to vlog the entire scene.

Upon reaching, we saw that Waqas and Atif had already reached, and told us that the Asif family would be reaching any minute.

Shehry”s POV:

We were almost home, and I couldn’t be more excited to be back. The hospital environment made me so sick, and to make it worse the hospital food. They wouldn’t let me eat my mom’s food everyday because they wanted me to follow their routine in order to recover fast. God, how much I hated their bland food.

I could finally eat all the yummy food, the ‘GHAR KA KHANA’!

Baba finally parked our car on the driveway, and opened the garage, and I was surprised to see Waqas and Atif standing there with their phones pulled out, recording us.

“Hey, Hi, Hello there DBnation. What’s poppin’…..its your boy Waqas Riaz!” he started, in his typical style. “Soooo Shehry is finally back home.”, he came towards me as I struggled to get out of he car and continued, “How do you feel to be back home?”

“Interview band kar, and help me!”, I answered.

“Help karunga, aur interview bhi. Multi tasking you see.”, he smirked.

Atif came running towards me and hugged me, “I missed you bestfriend! Welcome back!”

They along with Hussain helped me get out of the car and took me inside, while still vlogging the entire time.

As soon as they took me into the leaving room, “SURPRISE”

I looked up to see Amna along with her family waiting for me.

“Aap log?”, I asked surprised at the fact that they actually were there, waiting for my return.

Honestly, I thought Amna’s parents would hate me after what had happened. I mean I almost got their daughter killed in an accident. I couldn’t even take care of her for one day, and they had decided to give their daughter to me for the entire life time.

That reminded me, I had to talk to Amna about this too. I mean was she ready to spend her lifetime with a guy, who almost got her killed?

“Kaise ho Shehry beta?”, asked her dad as he walked towards me and hugged me. “You look quite week, ab ghar aagaye ho, bhabhi ke haath ka khana kha ke jaldi theek ho jao!”