Saaf karein hum dil kaise?

"Shehryyyyy!" *CRASH* 

"OH SHIT! CALL 911"

"Call the ambulance"

*SIRENS*

"Get them out quick!"

"He's not responding"

"She's lost a lot of blood"

"Check his pulse"

"There's blood all over"

"She's not openeing her eyes!"

"TREAT THEM NOW! THEY'RE LOOSING A LOT OF BLOOD!"

"ICU! QUICK"

"Check their phones for numbers!"

"Contact their parents" 

********************************************************

I opened my eyes, and looked around. I could hear a ‘beep’ sound that was going off at regular intervals, and there was no one in the room. Hospital. I was at the hospital. And my head was hurting like crazy. 

Shehryaar.

I was with Shehryaar, a few moments ago, and all I remember was screaming his name when I saw the truck approaching us, but I couldn’t remember anything that followed.

I remember hearing the sirens, and some people trying to get us out of the car, and some others talking, panicking, and trying to call our parents...but nothing was clear. It was all a blur.

I tried getting up, but my back hurt so much that I instantly fell back on the bed.

I hope Shehryaar is okay.

The door opened, and I saw mama walk in, and baba and Umer followed.

“She’s awake! Call the doctor.”, I could hear dad say to Umer, and he quickly rushed out to call the doctor.

“Amna…how do you feel?”, mama asked, as her cold hands touched my forhead, while she tried to brush away my hair from my face.

Baba, held my hands within his hands, and asked me the same question. 

“Mama, Baba….main theek hoon. Shehryaar kahan hai?”, I asked her.

“Beta Shehry…”, Mama was cut off by the doctor who barged into the room.

“Amna! How do you feel now?”, and then he looked towards my family, as if signaling them to leave the room, and they all obediently left.

“Amna, you have regained consciousness fairly quickly, which is a good sign. Now tell me, do you remember what happened?” he asked while examining, which I believe, were my reports. 

“Doctor! Where is the guy, who was in the car with me? Is he okay?”, I just wanted to know if Shehry was fine. 

“Good! Good! So you do remember what happened before you were brought here. So this hasn’t affected your memory.”, he said taking off his glasses, while I waited for him to give me a reply.

“Nurse! Change her dressing, and make sure you apply Bacitracin, to keep the wounds infection free.”, he walked out.

What the hell? He didn’t even answer me.