Reunited

Hussain's POV:

"And here we are!", I exclaimed as I parked the car.

"Hussain?", Mama furrowed her eyes in cinfusion. "Yeh kaha le aaye ho humey?"

I turned over and looked at her, sitting on the back seat. I smiled, "Bas chalein toh sahi... you'll know everything soon."

I gestured Sana, and she escorted Mama, Baba and Maha into the hall while I parked my car and headed towards the back stage.

"Mr.Asif!", my manager exclaimed. "Everyone's been waiting....here's your outfit for the evening!", she said, handing my a navy blue suit, with a white shirt.

She explained the schedule for tonight's event, and I nodded before heading towards the dressing room to change.

Sana's POV:

"Sana, what's happening?", mama kept question every five minutes while we entered the venue where the event was happening.

The stage was set up, and the guests were all in their seats. One of the event volunteers escorted us to our reserved seats which were in the front row.

I thanked the volunteer, and we all sat down in our seats.

"Ab toh bata do! And Where's Hussain?", Baba questioned.

I smiled, "Bas wait karein...you'll know soon!"

Hussain's POV:

I had changed into my outfit, and the stylist was doing my hair, when I heard voices coming from the stage area.

"Looks the event has started!", I said nervously, as my heart beat raced up.

"Yeah...it started a while ago...", he replied casually as he applied a big blob of styleing gel onto my hair.

"Excited?", he asked, looking at me through the mirror.

"Nervous!", I sighed.

"Don't worry, it's your first! You'll get used to it!", he spoke, as his eyes were fixed on my hair.

I nodded.

"Hussain...c'mon...you're up...", one of the volunteers called out...and I quickly grabbed my phone from the table, sliding it into my pocket before heading awards the stage door.

As I got closer, I could hear the crowd talking amongst themselves, while the hosts were cracking lame jokes like they always do.

I sighed, "Bismillah!"

"Okay..okay...So the time has come to announce our final award for tonight's event! The FilmFare award for the best actor for the year 2015!", announced one of them.

"And the nominees are..", said the other, as the AV with the nominees played on the screen.

Sana's POV:

As the AV for the best actor nominees played on the screen, I watched mama and baba's face.

"Hussain Asif as Rahul for Lamha" said the voice in th AV, and that's when Mama and Baba's face turned towards me in shock.

"He's nominated?", they asked in excitement.

I nodded, "Yes."

Hussain's POV:

I stood there impatiently along with the other nominees, waiting for the hosts to announce the result.

"And the award for the best actor goes to.....HUSSAIN ASIF!"

The time around me froze, and I went numb.

MY FIRST EVER MAIN STREAM BOLLYWOOD AWARD! My dream, my passion, my wish.

Something I had always imagined, but never thought it would happen so early.

"Hussain...go..", one of the volunteers whispered, bringing me back into reality.

I headed onto the stage nervously, and the hosts hugged my and congratulated me, finally handing me the award.

"Would you like to say something?", one of them said, handing me the mic.

I grabbed the mic, and cleared my throat. I didn't know where to start from. There was so much to say.

"Hey everyone!", I started, "Umm...maine yeh award expect nahi kiya tha, so I don't have a pre planned speech...but there are a few people I would like to thank. First of all Allah ka laakh laakh hsukar hai for this. Mama, Baba, Maha, Sana...I see ya'll sitting there in the front row...", I said, as I watched my mom wipe away her tears with a napkin. "Mama aap ro kyu rahi hai...yeh toh bas shuruaat hai..", I chuckled. "Thankyou..aap logo ne bht support kiya hai mujhey throughout...and specially my wife, Sana...who had to keep up with my tantrums during shoot days.", I said, and she smiled. "My fans....who support me throughtout....even when I'm busy and don't interact with them. My fans from my DhoomBros days...I love you all!", I paused, "Lekin there's one special person, jissey aaj main thankyou kehna chahta hu. This persona has been there for me through my thick and thin. This person has always had my back. If it weren't for this person, I wouldn't be where I am today. My life, my best friend, my other half, my brother SHEHRYAAR ASIF! Thankyou Shehry, thankyou for everything. I know you're watching me right now in some corner of the world. I wanna thankyou for pushing me in our DB days, to shoot with you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have ever thought about becoming an actor. Thankyou for finding out that acting ka keeda in me. I wanna dedicate my first ever award to you Shehryaar!", I said wiping away that impatient tear rolling down my cheek. I watched the audience, as they stared quietly at me. "Shehryaar, I'm sorry. You were always there for me, but when you needed me the most, I turned my back to you. I'm sorry Shehry. Please forgive me? Please come back? Your 'Sain misses you!", I said before finally handing over the mic to the host.

Right when I was about to take the stairs down the stage, I heard someone in the audience clap.

One single person was clapping. I raised my head and my eyes followed the sound to the far end corner of the room and I saw Sidra.

"Congratulations Hussain!", she said as the spotlight moved to her. "Tumhara pehla award...aur Shehryaar na aaye..aise ho sakta hai?", she smiled, and moved aside, and the spotlight moved to Shehry, who was standing behind her.

"Congratuations Hussain!", he raised his head, and smiled at me.

*****Author's note*****

I'm extremely sorry for the late update! Was busy with my final exams. I'm done now...which means I'm back in action haha!!

Sorry for this short update....i know it wasn't very interesting...I hope you guys liked it though.. :)

Annnnnd check out my new story "Ho Gaya...Pyaar"...the introduction is up! :) It's a DhoomBros Fanfic too! :)

BY THE WAY GUYSSSS! Check out "Just a Chance?" By @arhambukhari

Its a new Shehryaar Asif Fanfic and it looks really interesting! :)

Love you guys! <3

***********************