A/N

Hello and welcome! Thanks for deciding to read my story. 

Before you go on with the story there are a couple of things that I'd like to say and set straight. 

- This story is set after Ragnarok except for the scene in which they come face to face with Thanos's ship. In my story, they never do and make it to Earth safely. 

- Since this story is set after Ragnarok, everything that happened in the MCU until that point is canon. So events, relationships etc. will all be the same as canon MCU. That doesn't mean I won't meddle once the story progresses into Infinity War/Endgame plot though. You can think of it as a fix-it for Infinity War/Endgame I suppose. 

- I know Valkyrie isn't technically Tessa Thompson's characters' name but they never disclosed what it was and I do not want to assign a name of my own until the canon does. So, she will be referred to as Valkyrie or simply Val in my story. 

- I don't want to get too much into it because it would be a spoiler but the main character is not white and I will indulge in some topics from real life. I like to write my stories as real as possible. I understand some things I will touch upon might get some backlash but I'm ready for that. True representation matters and I will not shy away from it. 

- I just want to put a spoiler warning that if you haven't seen most of the MCU movies there might be some spoilers along the way??? 

- I'll put trigger warnings to the beginning of the chapters if I see it necessary but if you think other chapters need trigger warnings as well, I'd be more than happy to comply so. 

- If throughout the story you see any spelling, grammar, or MCU knowledge mistakes, please let me know. I'd be happy to correct it as soon as possible. Also, I'd appreciate it if you let me know your opinions, I love the feedback and learning what you think. 

- I have a playlist in which I listened to while I was constructing the plot of this story that inspired some elements and scenes. I also listened to it religiously as I wrote the story. Let me know if you'd like to see it as well <3

Thanks again and I hope you like my story! :)