Sixteen

You know those montages on movies where when the two romantic leads finally get together and have the best time of their life as if they are in heaven with no problems to deal with?

That had been what Layla's life felt like for the past week. She had been with him for days, going to sleep with him, waking up beside him.

The only time they left the bed the following day of their confession was when Thor was at the door, banging on it continuously.

Loki had gotten out of bed, murmuring something under his breath while Layla had jumped out, looking for her non-existent clothes. He had made them disappear with his magic.

"Loki," she had hissed, looking around the room frantically. "I don't have anything to wear,"

He had laughed and just walked out of the room. Bastard. She had then heard the sound of the door opening and Thor's loud voice. "Where have you been brother?"

"I was busy," Loki had replied.

"Busy with what? I wanted to talk to you abo--"

"LOKI!" She had then screeched after hearing their footsteps entering the house. She didn't want to be caught by Thor in Loki's room, naked. The location was no problem but her nakedness, however, was.

Thor had halted with her voice and then she felt his magic's chill pass over her and an oversized shirt, probably one of his after he arrived on Earth, appeared on her. Thinking that was the best she was going to get out of him at the moment, she had walked out of the room.

Loki had put on clothes too, thankfully, and was standing in the middle of the room, looking at his brother. Thor's eyes went between the two of them. He then broke out a grin. "It seems we needn't talk anymore,"

Layla couldn't help but blush with Thor's remark just as his eyes drifted off to the broken table. "And, yes, it seems you have been very busy,"

More blood rushed to her cheeks while Loki just smirked. "Yes, and we plan to be busy a bit more, so, uh, if you're done,"

"Yes, yes, of course," Thor muttered with a smile and turned ahead to the door. He took a few steps but then he stopped, turned around, and bear-hugged the two of them.

His arms tightened around their bodies more as if there was more space. "This is such joyous news, we must celebrate!"

"I think you are crushing us brother," Loki let out.

Thor leaned back. "Sorry for that. But we are drinking tonight,"

"Sure," she had replied and smiled. If she was going to let herself be free and enjoy every moment she got here, what was the harm in celebrating with friends?

With a huge grin, Thor had left and that was how basically the entirety of the village found out about it.

And if Layla had thought Val's remarks were bad before, well, she had been underestimating her friend.

She had also found out that all those whispering Thor and Loki had been doing had been about her, about how Loki should proceed. She didn't know how to properly explain what she had felt but it did make blood rush to her cheeks.

They were now in his bed, rolling around in it. Another positive thing that came along in the past days was that she was able to fall asleep and then continue to sleep for the whole night.

Loki liked to joke that he was tiring her out enough for her to have a good night's sleep each night, and although that might be true to a certain extent, she knew it was something else.