Chapter 20 p.2

And then George, what happens after that?" he asks, still tearing up.

"Well, when we get back home, we stream again. We both hit 20k followers and even many more than that after. Both of your parents finally get what they deserve for treating you like absolute garbage. We continue to go to the beach every day to surf and..." I say, getting cut off by Dream.

"But us, George, what happens to us?".

His question hits me like a fist in the face. I have no idea what he means by that. I am literally telling him that we are going to see each other at the beach and everything. I look him in the eyes, and I can't see that sad glare anymore. His eyes only speak pure love as I understand what he means by us.

"Um... we... are back in the hotel room after that little night swim. We are still both soaking wet and all sticky from the sea water. You are so tired that you just lay there on the bed, not caring about anything, and just smiling like you always do. I come and sit right next to you on the bed, and I take your hand in mine."

His mood is clearly happy again, as he doesn't break eye contact with me. I stare deeply in his eyes, trying to feel every emotion that goes through his body.

"And we are both talking about random stuff, when you start to stare at me very intensely. I'm kinda creeped out at first, but I can only read one message from those beautiful eyes. I can understand what you want from me at this exact moment"

He laughs slightly, still looking at me deep in the eyes.

"And, in many, many years...we move in together" I say, as his eyes become brighter and brighter "we are now both full time streamers, having the best life ever. In a couple of years, we will also go back to Greece for the summer. Me, Karl, Nick and you, all four of us in the plane, again. We do the exact same trip as before. We create new memories"

He quickly looks to his right with his wide and shy smile, before looking back at me in the eyes. I smile softly at him, having a hard time understanding what he actually wants at that exact moment. He clearly can't lift his body, so if one of us has to do a move, it has to be me. My entire body freezes out of stress, but for once I know exactly what I am feeling.

My mind is still debating what to do when Dream's hand reaches my shirt under my neck, pulling it slowly towards him. I know that he doesn't want to scare me and also wants to give me time to change my mind. 

Our lips are so close to each other, I can feel his hot and nervous breath on my lips. My breathing gets heavier by the second, as Dream puts a gentle hand on my cheek. He smiles softly at me while my heart is racing at a thousand miles per hour. My mind is completely stuck on the beautiful human so close to me.

In less than a second, our lips meet each other in an explosion of emotions. Everything I have ever wanted is this moment. I wish it could never end. It tastes like candy, sweet sweet candy that I used to crave so much when I was a kid. It's an addictive taste that I'm glad I finally get the chance to savor. The movement of his lips are loving and passionate, I am literally melting onto his crazy soft lips. This is exactly what I ever wanted. I am not too sure of what to do, but the gorgeous man leads the movement, slowly.

The hand that was previously on my cheek is now in my hair, caressing it softly. He pulls me even closer to his face than I was before, taking every opportunity to explore deeper and deeper. My body shivers from the amazing contact of our bodies.

Unfortunately, the blissful moment only lasts a couple of seconds, although it feels like we had been here for hours, only the two of us, so close. Both of our faces are bright red as we pull apart, sitting normally again. We smile at each other, none of us pronouncing a word. It's like time has stopped on the planet. There is absolutely no flight that we have to take in an hour, and we are not at all at the hospital.

My hopes all fade away as the door of the room opens once more, revealing Nick, a serious look on his face. He looks down to his feet, knowing that he was interrupting something

"We really have to go" he says gently.

I look at Dream who's stare is now much less happy.

"Go George, go create some memories." Dream says, trying to convince me.

My vision becomes blurry as I see Nick walking back and closing the door. I break down in tears, Dream pulling me into a big hug. I can feel his tears wet my shirt as well. We both cry, in each other's embrace. I finally get all the emotions out for once.

I would do anything right now to go back just a minute before, where everything felt so good and perfect. Life is unfair.

I'm not crying of sadness, I'm simply crying of pain. Every little second we have built together has laid to this very brief moment in a hospital bed, in a rush. Everything I imagined happening was about to go in flames, since I'm about to leave him alone in this country. Every night I was dreaming about how we would walk on the beach, our hands together, looking at the stars. All that was gone for some stupid fucking reasons.

"You have to promise me, Clay, you'll take care of yourself." I say in a reassuring tone.

He really is too much the kind of person to care of others before himself. I just want him to be ok.

"I will George, don't worry about me, go now" he responds, sweetly tracing his thumb on my cheek.

For once, I will try not to worry about him. I get up from the bed I am sitting on, not having enough courage to turn around, and look at him again. I twist the doorknob, opening the door fast. At this point, tears are shamelessly flooding down my cheeks, again.

"George...?" Dream says before I can fully leave the room.

I turn around to face him once again. His beautiful green eyes, crossing my glare once more.

"Yeah" I respond, looking at him for one last time.

"I love you creepy stare"

My heart receives a wave of emotion that no words can describe at this moment. I feel paralyzed, standing in the door frame.

"I love you too Clay"

Hello, this book is almost done, and I really hope you enjoyed it so far! Love every single one of you more than you know!

Rosa <3