𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

────── ♤♤♤ ──────

────── ♤♤♤ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄

────── ♤♤♤ ──────

Kaden stood near the door of the Red Queen's throne room as he watched her take in the smell of her bright red roses. Moments ago, the Red Knight told his ruler everything he learned from following the trio of heroes. He was also able to confirm the White Rabbit's information about where the genie's bottle was located. No matter how much the Scarlet boy wanted to withhold the information, he couldn't fight against the woman's hold on him. Kaden just hoped that someday he could make it up to Will and Indigo.

The boy's grip around the hilt of his sword tightened when a shadow flew across the balcony. It wasn't long after that when Jafar appeared. Kaden's eyes never left the sorcerer as he made his way toward the blonde woman, who didn't seem a bit interested in her guest.

"The genie's bottle. You have knowledge of its whereabouts," the raven-haired man said when he reached the Red Queen's side.

"Dispensing of pleasantries so early on in our relationship? How tragic," Anastasia responded without even looking at the powerful being standing next to her.

"This is not a relationship, and I'm a very busy man."

"So you keep saying. Yet it appears to me that I am the one doing all the work. I brought Alice back to Wonderland, I brought the Spade out of hiding, and I found out where the bottle is hidden."

Despite the straight face he was forced to keep on his face, Kaden couldn't fight the wave of curiosity that washed over him at the mention of the Ace of Spades. As far as he knew, Indigo was an orphan who was practically raised by the Mad Hatter and now was a runaway. So why was she so important for their plans to succeed?

"Where?"

"I am happy to share that information with you, Jafar," the blonde woman said as she finally turned to meet the sorcerer's gaze, "but first, I feel like we need a little chat. I have needs. Before I am happy to play another hand in the game, I need proof that you can satisfy them."

Kaden remained in his place while watching the two have a staredown then the Red Queen turned her back to the sorcerer. Just as she was about to exit her throne room, the woman's entire body glowed bright red before she became as still as a statue. The Red Knight took a step forward to protect his queen, only for him to meet the same fate as her courtesy of the raven-haired man. His eyes followed Jafar as he slowly approached Anastasia before he stopped next to her with an angry look on his face.

"What you need, my girl...is to be quiet. What you need...is to be still. Silent. Follow orders. Most of all, be grateful for the air I'm allowing you and your knight to breathe," the nefarious vizier told the Red Queen, whose terrified eyes locked with the brunette boy's while Jafar continued to speak, "we're not partners. I don't owe you anything. I have given you my word, and that is more than most ever receive. Is that clear?"