𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

────── ♤♤♤ ──────

────── ♤♤♤ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒

────── ♤♤♤ ──────

It had been a few days since Indigo, Will, and Alice destroyed the Forget Me Knot. In the Ace of Spades' opinion, it was a boring few days. Not much had happened other than the three of them trekking aimlessly through the Wonderlandian forest. Or at least Indigo and Will thought it was aimlessly. Alice led her two clueless traveling companions without telling her allies where or what their next destination was. It bothered the curly-haired girl to no end but the Scarlet man was used to it.

It wasn't until they passed a few familiar landmarks that the Lark girl figured out where they were headed. If it weren't for the landmarks, Indigo could've deciphered their destination by how well-maintained the trees were in this area. They were getting closer to the Red Queen's castle. Indigo tried to keep her feelings at bay as they continued to walk through the woods, only for her walls to crumble when she glanced over at Will. The Scarlet man was already looking back at her with a hint of worry in his eyes which told the Lark girl he was thinking the exact same thing as her.

Before the Spade had a chance to open her mouth to talk to the Knave, the latter picked up his pace so that he was walking beside Alice. Indigo instantly copied his actions to hear the conversation that was about to take place. "Going after the Red Queen is a bad idea, Alice."

"She stole Cyrus' bottle. It only stands to reason that she has Cyrus as well," the curious adventurer countered without even looking back at her two traveling companions.

"So, you're gonna go after the entire Red Army by yourself?" the Scarlet man questioned after managing to get in front of the Kingsleigh woman to stop her in her tracks.

"If that's what it takes," Alice declared without an ounce of wariness in her voice, making Indigo let out a slightly irritated sigh before she moved to stand next to Will.

"There's a smarter way to do this," the Lark girl stated, drawing the blonde woman's look over at her with a hint of irritation in her eyes before Indigo continued, "play the hand you've been dealt, Alice."

"I've seen both your cards and they're quite lacking," the Kingsleigh woman responded, only for Indigo to roll her eyes before looking up at Will to help her convince their ally.

"Which is exactly the time to start bluffing," the Knave of Hearts said while Alice kept staring at both of them with annoyance in her eyes, "look, the White Rabbit, he has no idea we know he's working for the Queen. We need to use that to our advantage, fool him into telling us where Cyrus is."