𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓

────── ♤♤♤ ──────

────── ♤♤♤ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒

────── ♤♤♤ ──────

After traveling back through the forest unseen by anyone who would give their location away to Jafar, the heroes and Anastasia found themselves back at Alice and Cyrus' hidden tent. Indigo and Kaden sat together on one of the couches with their fingers interlocked while their eyes followed the former genie pacing in front of them. On the other side of the tent, Will watched the young couple with a small smile, overjoyed with them being together again. The only thing that could make his life better was being freed of the genie's curse.

Another long moment passed before the silence that surrounded them was finally broken by the distressed man moving about the room. "The whole time Jafar had me captive, he had my brothers right there. How could I not have noticed?"

"Cyrus, don't punish yourself," Anastasia told him, earning slightly shocked looks from everyone in the room due to how gentle her voice was, "even Jafar didn't know about your relations. If he had, he would have definitely used it against you."

"Either way, we're going to do whatever it takes to free them," Alice added as Cryus turned around to face her.

"And me?" Will questioned, drawing all attention to him before he pointed to the bottle in the raven-haired man's hands, "that's my house he's holding now, and, frankly, I hate it. There's not a lot of elbow room. And you know what else there isn't is? A toilet!"

"Anyway," the Kingsleigh woman said with a hint of irritation in her voice as she got to her feet while Indigo and Kaden rolled their eyes at the Knave, "the first thing we need to do is determine where the bottles are. If Jafar's moved into your palace, do you think he would have moved the bottles with him?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, in that case, we just need to break into the palace and take them."

"Oh, yeah, because it's really that simple," Kaden scoffed, causing Alice to look over at him with a hint of irritation in her eyes before he continued speaking, "even with Indigo and Anastasia, we're no match for Jafar's magic. There's also the fact that he needs Indigo for something that we don't know of yet."

"She's the only one who has the power to reverse the magic of all three genies," Anastasia responded in a tone that made it seem as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Her words caused Indigo's entire body to stiffen as everyone looked down at her. They let the silence surround them once again before the Lark girl found the courage to respond. "Then why didn't he kill me when he destroyed my kingdom and killed my parents?"