Cuddling

Liam's POV:
"He left?" I asked.

"Yeah, a few minutes ago. I saw him drive away." Mason explained.

"Okay." I said.

Why would he leave me? I don't get it. I said I would be right back, and he drives off?

I swear to god, if he doesn't have a good explanation I'm going to...

I'm going to...

Ugh! Never mind!

I started my way home on foot. I was angry at first but the more I walked the more worried I became about him.

He lied this morning about last night, he acted weird, distant, and quiet all day, and then he leaves me at the school? What's going on with him?

I was so lost in thought, I didn't realize I was only a few houses away from mine. I jogged the rest of the way until I was at the door.

It was unlocked so Theo is obviously inside. His truck was also in the driveway.

I pushed the door open and walked inside. I closed and locked the door behind me and threw my bag to the floor. I slid off my shoes and started to walk through the house.

"Theo?" I called.

No response.

"Theeeeoooo?" I called again, extending his name.

Still no response.

I walked upstairs and looked in the guest room. He wasn't there. I knocked on the bathroom door. He wasn't there. The only room left was my room.

I opened the door slowly.

"Theo? You in here?" I asked.

I heard nothing, but what I saw was utterly heart breaking.

Theo was curled up in a ball in the middle of my bed, asleep. His cheeks were stained with tears and his nose was red. His eyes were puffy and red as well.

What happened?

I walked over to the bed and sat beside his head.

I stared at his features. He didn't deserve this. I moved some of his hair out of his eyes. Poor thing.

I decided to wake him up.

I gently shook his shoulder.

"Hey, Theo." I whispered.

Theo groaned a little and then reached out and grabbed my waist. He pulled me into him and shoved his face into my hip.

I froze.

It was weird but felt... kind of.... good?

I just sat there letting him rest. It wasn't a big deal... right?

My hands wandered to his hair. I don't know why but it felt like the right thing to do. He seemed to relax when I started doing it.

His heart rate slowed and he squeezed me tighter.

I ran my fingers through his hair. It felt so natural and comfortable with him.

Then, he squinted his eyes and opened them. He pulled his face out of my hip as I kept my hand in his hair.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." I said.

He widened his eyes once he realized the position we were in.

"Relax, it's okay." I whispered.

He loosened his hands around me. He shoved his face into the covers.

"What happened, T?" I asked softly.

He sighed.

"Uhm.. nothing, nothing. I... I'm just tired." He mumbled.

"Is.. is that why you left me at the school today?" I asked.

"Uhm... I'm sorry. I just.. I just figured you'd hang out with Hayden or something and she'd drive you home." He said.

"Nope, she had plans. But, we're gonna hang out tomorrow. So, you don't have to drive me home tomorrow." I smiled.

His face fell into a cold one.

He pulled away from me and sat up. He slid off of my bed and stood up awkwardly avoiding my eyes.

I tried to stand up but he started talking.

"Yeah, uhm, I'm sorry. I guess I was so tired I just wandered in here. Uhm.. I'll go.. go to my room. Sorry." He rushed out.

"Oh, it's no big deal. You can sleep in here any time. What's mine is yours-" I said but was cut off.

"Thanks." He said blankly before rushing out of the room.

I sighed, thinking about what just happened. I sat there, letting Theo cuddle me while running my hands through his hair, and it felt... good?

I sighed in frustration pulling my phone out of my pocket. I dialed Scott's number and put the phone to my ear.

It rang until it went to voicemail. I sighed again and dialed Stiles' number.

It rang a few times but then... he picked up.

"Hello?" I heard his sweet, sarcastic voice come through the phone. I stood up, not expecting him to answer.

"Hey, Stiles." I said.

"Hey, Liam. How are you?" He asked.

"Uhm not the best, I'm really confused and I need to talk to someone." I said.

"Yeah, uhm... actually, I'm in beacon hills." He chuckled.

"What?" I said.

"Yeah, so I'll come pick you up. I could actually use a talk myself." He said.

"Okay, great!" I said, feeling really relieved.

"Okay, I'm on my way!" He said before ending the call.

I slid my shoes and jacket on and left my room.

I walked to Theo's room and knocked softly on the door.

"Theo?" I asked softly.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm going out with Stiles for a bit, I'll be back later." I said.

"Stiles?" He asked softly.

His voice broke, it sounded like he was crying.

"Yeah, are you okay?" I asked.

"Uhm, yeah I'm fine. Go have fun!" He fake laughed.

"Theo-" I started but my phone dinged

S: I'm outside.

I sighed.

"Stiles is here, T. I've gotta go." I said.

I waited for a response, but one never came.

"Okay... bye." I said before walking downstairs and out the door.

I walked out the door locking it behind me and walked down to the street where stiles was parked.

I walked up to the car and opened the door sliding in the passengers seat.

"Hey Sti." I said with a smile.

I miss Stiles so much. I miss seeing him everyday, and hearing his stupid, sarcastic remarks. I just miss him.

"Hey Liam."