The Kiss

"Oh. My. God." Kat said.

"What? What did he do?" I asked, panicking from the anticipation.

"Let's just say, he definitely doesn't like us together." She laughed.

"Kat! What did he do?" I asked.

"Well.. he looked shocked... then set his drink down and balled his hands into fists. He gave me sort of a death stare, and now.... Well now he's coming over to us." She explained casually.

"What!" I asked fighting the urge to look at him.

"Yeah.." she said.

"No, no this wasn't in the plan! What do I do?" I asked, panicking.

"I don't know, but you better act fast-" she started but I cute her off.

I kissed her again.

I didn't want to but I knew that it might get me out of talking to him. And I was right.

I pulled away from Kat.

"Hey! That worked! He stopped and stomped back over to Hayden!" She said excitedly.

"So... you think he's actually jealous?" I asked.

"Why else would he act like that, dumb ass!" Kat said with a grin.

"So.. what do we do now!" I asked.

My mind was racing. What if I've actually did like me!

"Well-" Kat started but stopped when Liam and Hayden bumped into us.

The were swaying and making out. Liam had his eyes open slightly looking at me.

I looked back at Kat.

"I think we should make out now." I said.

I didn't want to see Liam and Hayden make out so I think now would be a good time to move on with the plan.

"Okay, watch for a reaction." Kat said before grabbing my jaw and pulling me into another kiss.

I kissed back, not enjoying it, but making it look like I did.

I opened my eyes slightly to see Liam.

And to my surprise...

He was already staring at me?

I opened my eyes all the way as I kissed Kat. I made eye contact with Liam as I kissed her. He didn't look away from me so I didn't look away from him.

We held eye contact the entire time as he kissed Hayden and I kissed Kat.

This wasn't part of the plan.

What does it mean if we made eye contact the entire time?

Whatever it means, I liked it.

Then as I was looking at him, Hayden pulled away from him. She must have seen his eyes open because she turned to look at me. I immediately shut my eyes.

I waited a few seconds before opening them again. Hayden looked super pissed off and was yelling at Liam. Liam looked like he wasn't listening at all.

He was looking at the floor close to where me and Kat stood, still in a kiss.

She stormed off, which made Liam try to go after her, but right before he went after her he looked up at me and Kat again and I swear I saw a face of sadness.

I immediately felt bad and pulled away from Kat.

"So.. did it work?" She asked.

"I don't know?" I said.

"You don't know?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said.
———————————————————————————
Liam's POV:
"Seriously Liam!" Hayden yelled at me.

I hated this.

"I want to go home." I said.

"Fuck you!" Hayden yelled.

I looked up at Theo and Kat and saw them kissing still. It made me want to throw up. I couldn't stand it. I wanted to cry, or shout, or punch Theo, or maybe even punch Kat.

I just hate it.

"Why are you so mad?" I yelled after looking away from Theo.

"Because! You obviously care more about him than you ever did about me!" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes.

"This shit again?" I asked.

"Yes! This "shit" again!" Hayden yelled.

"You know what? You need to take some time to calm down. I'm gonna go home." I said l, walking away.

"Oh yeah! Go home and try to figure out your feelings! Once you realize who you really want? You know where to find me!" She yelled as I walked away.

I rolled my eyes again before flipping her off and walking out the front door.

I got in my car and slammed my hands against the steering wheel. I hit the wheel over and over.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

The next thing I knew I was crying against the steering wheel of my car.

I took a couple deep breaths before wiping my face and starting the car. I pulled out of the place I was parked on the street and drove home.

Worst. Party. Ever.