Date with Hayden

I walked up to Hayden. I wasn't in the best mood but I calmed myself down a bit.

"Hey Liam! You ready to go?" She asked.

"Uhh, yeah." I said.

"Great! C'mon!" She said with a big smirk.

We walked to her car in silence. She got in the drivers seat and I got in the passengers.

"You got a new car?" I asked.

"Yeah, the other one was really messed up from... ghost riders and such so my parents got me another." She said.

"Ahh okay." I said.

"So, what's been up with you? I know I asked you earlier but that wasn't a very long interaction." She said.

"Well, same old same old. I live with Theo. My parents are still gone all the time. I talked to stiles the other day, I forget how much I miss them." I rambled.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I'd be sad and a little lonely if my sister never spent any time with me. I'd also be sad and lonely if my entire pack left for college." She said.

"Oh, yeah. I mean sometimes I get lonely, but I have Theo and Mason and Corey and Nolan to keep me company." I said with a small smile thinking of my friends.

"Right... so what's it like living with Theo?" She asked.

"Pretty good. I'm not alone all the time when he's there. It's nice. Also we have fun, it's like a sleepover every night." I explained.

"Yeah, but I still don't trust him. You never know what he might do when you let him in like that." She said with a face of disgust.

"Actually... that's something I wanna talk to you about." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Theo. You just got back and haven't given him the chance to prove to you that he has changed. He was there for me when you weren't. I have every right to trust him. You might hate him for his past but that's a very small minded thing to do. You have a reason to hate him but that's not the Theo I know. He has really changed. Can you please just... give him a chance? For me?" I asked calmly.

She let out a sigh.

"Fine. But if things go south I'm not afraid of him." She said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It means, I'm not going to give him the chance to live if he betrays us again." She said.

"Hayden! That's the opposite of what this talk was supposed to be about. You really hate him so much that you want to kill him? He's my best friend! If you kill him, your going to be the hated one." I said.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, but you can't blame me. He betrayed us." She said.

"I know but he's not like that anymore. He was manipulated, he never wanted to be the villain. It was all he knew." I explained.

"I know, I'll give him a chance." She said as we pulled into the coffee shop.

"C'mon, we'll catch up a little more once we have our coffee." She said.

We walked into the shop and started to order.
———————————————————————————
Theo's POV:
I invited Kat over to try and distract myself from the fact that Liam and Hayden are probably gonna realize how much they love each other and get back together.

Kat has been such a good friend today. I don't get to have very many friends because of my past but it's easy with her. She would probably hate me if she ever found out but I just hope nobody tells her.

We played a few board games and watched a few episodes of family feud.

"I told you the last one was going to be a scooter! It's the only other answer that makes sense!" She said, laughing.

I let out a fake laugh, before a sigh.

"Okay, you've been down ever since we got here. What's on your mind Theodore?" She asked with a goofy smile.

"First of all don't call me that, and second of all it doesn't matter." I said.

"Well, obviously it does if your this upset about it." She said.

"It's just..... ugh, forget it." I said not really knowing how to tell her or if I even wanted to tell her.

"Okay, you don't have to tell me, but if you need to tell someone, I'm always here." She said going back to watching TV.

"I like Liam." I blurted out.

"You, what?" She asked.

"I like Liam." I said again.

"Okay, that's cool." She smiled.

"But you can't tell him! It would ruin everything between us!" I panicked.

"Relax, I won't tell him. I don't think he even likes me." She laughed.

"What? Of course he likes you." I said.

"He looked so pissed whenever he saw us talking and he looked like he wanted to cry when he saw you drive away with me in the car." She explained.

"If anything, I think he likes you." She said.

"What? That's impossible." I said.

"You sure about that? Because he doesn't seem to like us being friends." She said.

"Yes I'm sure, he's just protective. He's on a date with his ex girlfriend right now." I said sadly.

"Oh, so that's why your upset?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I said.

"So what's so great about him?" She asked with a smile, shoving a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"Well, we have.... History. Nothing romantic but kind of the 'life depending on it' kind of history." I tried to explain.

"What?" She asked.

I sighed.

"Nothing, just... we have a history of looking out for each other and I realized that I couldn't handle anything bad happening to him. And that feeling turned into a lot more feelings for him." I explained.

"Got it. Well you never know, they might not get back together." She shrugged.

"I know they will.... He still loves her. I'm pretty sure he always will."