Him or Me?

Liam's POV:

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Theo and I flew our heads to the direction of the voice.

Fuck.

"Hayden!" I yelled pushing Theo off of me.

She was looking at me like she couldn't believe her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck.

"I came to talk to you, because we had a fight. I thought you would be ready to apologize... but this is what I find?" She said with a scoff.

"Apologize? Wait- you came here... for me to apologize to you?" I asked.

I heard Theo scoff from behind me.

"Yeah! You were basically eye fucking each other. But now I find you practically are!" She yells.

I was speechless.

I can't believe I got back together with her.

I look back to Theo to find watching me closely.

"Don't look at him! He's the reason we are fighting. You should be staying away from him!" She yelled.

I looked back to her.

"No! You're controlling and paranoid and you're impossible to be around!" I yelled.

"Yeah, sure. He's just manipulating you to make you think that. Let's go, Liam." She said.

"What! No! Why can't you understand this? I can't stand you!" I said.

She looked hurt, but still determined?

"You know what? I've had it with you and this little confusing mind trick you've put on him!" She yelled looking at Theo now.

"No! You don't get to yell at him! Not anymore! He's not the one being manipulative here!" I yelled, standing in front of Theo.

She looked shocked and now she was the speechless one.

"What? Why are you protecting him?" She asked.

I thought for a second, not really knowing my answer.

After a few moments of silence, she spoke up.

"Okay, fine. I'm not going to stand here and let you waste anymore of my time. You need to make a decision." She said.

I looked at Theo.

"Him or me?"