She kissed Me

Liam's POV:
Hayden and I talked for about an hour. We still have exactly the same chemistry we had two years ago. She did so much in London.

We left the coffee shop a few minutes ago and now she wanted to take me to our old spot. We used to go to it all the time when we were dating. I haven't been there in forever.

It was the cliff at the edge of the woods. She ran to me right after Scott turned her into a werewolf. We kissed on the cliff and it was such a magical moment.

We walked through the woods and made it to the edge of the cliff. We sat down and looked out at the amazing view.

"Wow, it's still as beautiful as I remember it." She said.

I looked over at her. She had a glint in her eyes from the reflection of the city lights.

She looked beautiful.

"Yeah." I said, still looking at her.

She turned to face me and the next thing I knew she was leaning towards me.

I froze until her lips met mine.

I took a second to kiss back but once I did, I didn't stop.

It was a nice kiss, but it wasn't like I remember it.

I normally got butterflies and explosions in my stomach, but now, all I feel is lips on mine.

I kissed back because I thought maybe the feeling would get better.

But, it never did.

She pulled away and smiled at me.

I smiled back but it wasn't a real smile.

I don't think I love her like I used too.

She scooted closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I didn't say anything.

I just let my thoughts run wild as we sat there in silence. She didn't seem to mind.

We sat there for about 20 minutes before we got up and back in the car.

I still didn't say anything after our kiss. I didn't really know what to say.

I couldn't tell her I didn't feel anything, right? Because that's rude. But, it's the truth.

Before I could comprehend what to do,  she had pulled into my driveway. I let out a breath of relief. I'd get to see Theo and talk through my thoughts with him.

She parked the car.

"So, this is me." I said.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do for the rest of the night?" She asked.

"Uhm probably just talk to Theo and watch TV with him." I answered.

"Do you want to come to mine?" She asked with a smirk.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm pretty tired. I'll see you later." I said awkwardly.

Her smile faltered.

"Oh, okay. But, hey Liam?" She asked as I was getting out of the car.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I had a lot of fun." She smiled.

"Uhh, so did I." I said with a fake smile.

She grabbed my collar and tried to kiss me but I swerved my head to the side so she only kissed my cheek.

"HuH?" She said when she realized she only kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you later, Hayden." I said with a quick wave before rushing away from the car and to my front door. I got to my door and watched her drive away with a very annoyed look on her face.

It might have been wrong to leave her hanging like that but I need to process everything that happened.

I'm just ready to talk to Theo.

I unlocked the door and pushed it open.

"Theo! You'll never guess what happene-" I started but was cut off when I saw the scene in the living room.

Theo was sat on the couch with Kat's feet drawn over his lap as they watched family feud.

"Hey Li!" He said with a smile.

"Hey Liam!" Kat said.

The scene made my stomach turn and my blood boil. I wanted to either throw up or cry. Maybe both?

Who knows what they've been doing all this time.

"Uhh, sorry. I didn't know she was here." I said.

"Oh, yeah sorry. Is it cool if she stays over?" He asked.

I looked over at Kat who was just smiling at me.

"Uhm, yeah." I said.

"Cool, thanks Li." He said.

"Yeah, uhm I need to go to t-the bathroom." I said before starting to walk away.

"Wait, Li! What were you gonna tell me?" He asked.

"Oh, I-it can w-wait." I said with a fake smile.

It really couldn't wait.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Mhm." I nodded walking up the stairs.

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I could feel myself shifting so I started to chant the mantra.

"The sun... The moon... The truth." I said.
———————————————————————————
Theo's POV:
Liam ran up the stairs acting really strange. He saw Kat and got all weird. And when he starts to tell me something before even closing the door means he really needs to talk to me about it.

"I told you, he does NOT like me." Kat said.

"Hey, something is wrong with him. I think you should go. He won't wanna talk tomorrow so now might be the only chance I get so it would probably be best if you left. I'm really sorry." I said.

"No, I get it. Good luck!" She said grabbing her things and heading for the door.

"Oh, and hey I can walk. We don't really live that far from each other." She said with a smile.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah! Go talk to him!" She whisper yelled, giving me a thumbs up.

"Thank you! Bye Kat! See you Monday!" I said with a wave as she walked out the door.

Once she was gone, I made my way up the stairs and to the closed bathroom door.

"Liam? You okay in there?" I asked.

"Uhh, yeah. I'm fine. Just go back downstairs!" He said.

"Kat left, you don't have to hide anymore." I said.

The next thing I knew the bathroom door flung open. Liam flew out into my arms.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as his flew around my neck.

"Woah, what's wrong?" I asked.

He pulled away and looked me in my eyes.

"She kissed me."