3 Months Later

3 Months Later:
It's been 3 months since Liam and Hayden got together. They seemed okay, it wasn't like the last time they were together. Liam and Hayden spent most nights together but others, Liam would cut things short.

It never seemed bad, but to Hayden... it was terrible.

Every time Liam cut one of their dates short, it was because of Theo.

"Oh! Theo just texted saying the kitchen sink is clogged again. Better go figure that out!"

"Theo wants to hang out tonight, sorry!"

"Theo's got plans for us tonight, we can finish this later!"

Every. Single. Time.

Hayden was fed up with it.

The entire time, they only ever hung out at Hayden's house. One reason, was because Hayden didn't want Liam near Theo. Another reason, was because Liam didn't want to hang out with Hayden around Theo.

The two never hung out at Liam's so Hayden came up with a plan.

One day she texted Liam making sure he had no plans. When he said he was free she made her way to their home.

She decided it would be a good idea to show Theo who Liam belongs to.

Liam's POV:
I got a text from Hayden.

H: Hey! You free tonight?

I didn't think anything of it. I figured she'd ask to go to a movie or something.

L: Yeah, why?

I sent my response but she never texted back. I've been with Hayden for a while now. It's cool, but... it's not the same. I like Hayden... I do, but I have this feeling... like, she's just a distraction from how I really feel.

I never want to hang out with her around Theo... it feels... wrong? I just don't understand it all yet. Hayden is the safe route and that's what I'm going for right now.

Theo and I hang out a lot. We live together for one thing. He met my parents, he eats with me, he's just always there and I love it.

He's gotten a lot closer with Kat, though.

I don't love that. They hang out almost every time me and Hayden do. I'm pretty sure they are more than friends but I don't want to ask. I'm afraid of his answer.

The next thing I knew... the doorbell rang.

I went to the door and swung it open.

"Hayden?" I said as I saw her standing outside on the front step.

"Hey Li!" She said over-excitedly.

"Uhm, hey. What... what are you doing here?" I asked feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"I'm here to hang out with my boyfriend! Obviously!" She smiled, pushing past me into the house.

"Uhm-" I started as she moved her way to the living room where Theo was sat.

I chased after her but couldn't catch her in time.

"Theo." She said.

"Hayden." He glared.

They had a small stare down.

"So... this is what you do now? Sit in my boyfriends living room. Watching his TV? Is that all you do now?" She asked.

"Uhm, what?" He asked, extremely confused. Like me.

He looked over to me and I just shrugged at him looking back to the crazy girl in my living room.

"Mhm, okay. You may have them fooled but not me! I'm watching you Theo." She said with a squinted glare.

"Okay, weirdo." He smirked before going back to watching the TV.

"Okay, crazy. Let's go upstairs." I said trying to get her away from Theo.

"Why, babe?" She yelled.

"Because, Theo's trying to watch TV?" I said.

"Well we can watch TV and cuddle, right? It's not his house." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the couch.

"You wouldn't mind, would you Theo?" She said.

"Uhm.. no." He said in a shaky voice.

"Good." She smirked.

We sat in silence watching the TV for a bit before Hayden grabbed my jaw. She turned my head toward her face.

"What?" I asked.

She didn't respond. Just smashed her lips on mine. I kissed back a little before pushing her away just a bit.

"Hayden, c'mon. Really? This is rude." I whispered.

"No it's not! You're my boyfriend! I should be allowed to kiss you in your living room!" She said a little loudly.

"Okay, okay. Just not right now, okay?" I said.

"Ugh, screw you. I'm leaving." She said, standing up.

"What?" I asked, feeling extremely lost.

I looked at Theo who shrugged at me.

"Look, we can't hang out here for some reason, and now I can't kiss you? What's going on?" She yelled.

"Nothing! It was one kiss because we are in the living room, and I didn't want to be rude and make out in front of him! It's just called being polite! Maybe you should try it sometime." I said.

"You're ridiculous. I'm out of here. Call me when your ready to apologize!" She yelled.

"God, when did you get so dramatic?" I said with a sigh.

"Me? I'm the dramatic one? Screw you!" She said walking out, slamming the door behind her.

I sighed again going back to the living room, sitting on the couch next to Theo.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, shes just a lot to deal with." I said.

"Yeah, I can tell. You look exhausted, Li." He said.

"I'm okay. I just need to sleep on it. Hopefully, everything will be back to normal tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah." Theo said.

We walked upstairs getting ready for bed.

We got in bed and I drifted off to sleep thinking of the boy laid in front of me. His sweet smile that only happens every once in a while. I wanted Theo so bad but I'm so far gone from that option that it physically hurts.

Hayden was my everything but now... I think Theo is more than that to me. He's the only one that stayed other than Mason. I don't think I could afford to lose him.

Hayden left and I was broken but now... I want her to leave again.

Is that bad?