1. Back To You (Basilio)

CONTAINS: Dominance

it was night time when you decided that you needed to take a break from life. This month was one hell of a nightmare, loads of work and breaking up with your long-term boyfriend, Basilio.

Although it was late and you're tired, you decided to get up from your bed and call your gals, Amie and Hannah. "Amie, are you and Hannah free tonight? Diabolical?"

You heard a shriek from the other line, it was Hannah. "I'm G! I am going to bihis na!" You let out a small laugh. Of course, those two would not let inuman pass.

You stood up and looked for a dress to wear. A smile formed on your lips when you saw a red silk dress.

It was short, and tight. You tried it on and look at the mirror. It was great, it hugged your curves perfectly.

You are so ready to get wasted.

It was five minutes to twelve midnight when the three of you arrived at The Diabolical. Many people can be seen inside, dancing and enjoying themselves.

"Girl, do you want na doon tayo sa dulo? Marami akong nakitang pogi!" Amie pointed out at the other end of the bar.

You thought why not?

You sat there and ordered drinks. And of course, you did not waste time and drank the shots straight. Amie and Hannah cheered as they laughed at your wildness.

"We never saw you that hungry for alcohols, Y/N. Nakakapanibago!" Amie screamed, trying to be louder than the banging music of the club.

You smiled at her and laughed out loud, "Yeah, right!" And with that, you pulled the two girls to the dance floor.

All your inhibitions went poof like a bubble. You did not care about the people around you. You just wanted to unwind and forget about your problems. Well, temporarily.

You swayed your hips and rocked your body, eyes closed and just feeling the moment.

Oh, how good it felt to be care free

But then suddenly, a hand went on your waist as you danced. You suddenly sensed possessiveness just from the touch.

You can feel the person behind dance together with you. Liking the feeling of the big, warm hand on your waist, you danced harder. Grinding your hips on the person's crotch.

The person let out a groan which made you smile. "Still such a tease. Yeah, Y/N?" He said.

Your smile fell. You turned around and your jaw dropped. "Basilio?!"

The man smirked. He was dashing, still breathtakingly beautiful. He pulled your body closer to his. "Missed me?" He winked.

Your knees nearly gave up. His effect on you is still powerful as ever. Slowly, he leaned closer to you. His minty scent lingered all over.

You gasped as he smashed his lips onto yours. Your eyes went shut, savoring what his soft, plump lips is doing to yours.

Gosh, the things this man can do to me. You said on your mind.

You kissed him back, giving him the same hot kiss he was giving you. Your hands went on the back of his neck, pulling him closer to you.

But then he ended the kiss and laughed, making you frown in annoyance. Like a child longing for its candy.

"I guess that's an indirect way of saying that you missed me too." Basilio said.

You weren't in the right state of mind, as lust and alcohol is taking over your body. You held Basilio's hand and pulled him to the club's private room.

You quickly locked the door and pushed Basilio on the bed.

He laughed. "Easy there, little vixen. I did not remember you to be this wild before. I like it."

"Oh shut up, Basilio." You removed your dress and left your undies. While sitting on Basilio's lap, you can feel his bulge throbbing.

Basilio quickly got a hold of you and switched both of your positions. Him on top of you. He smiled playfully. "Let me."

Like an animal freed from its cage, Basilio tore your undies. You shrieked in shock, looking down at your ruined undergarment. "You beast! That was expensive!"

It seems like he did not care, he went down on you and caressed your sensitive bud. Your back arched from the pleasure.

Suddenly, he inserted two digits inside of you. Making you moan in ecstasy. "Hmm, so wet."

But it wasn't enough. Your burning desire to feel him inside of you cannot wait any longer. "Basilio, please! You're torturing me!"

He laughed, still not taking your pleads seriously. "Yes, Y/N? Please what?" His voice was teasing, you groaned in annoyance, but was soon changed to moans.

His fingers delved deeper inside of you, fast and skillfully.

"Please... take me!" It was all you can say between moans and whimpers.

And by that, he unbuckled his belt and removed his jeans.