7. One Bite (Dominic)

CONTAINS: Hard kinks (such as blood play and biting)

You laid in bed naked. Eyes closed, legs spread wide. You were a moaning mess, thanks to your vibrator.

A faint moan escaped your lips.

"Oh fuck yes, Dom!" You screamed in pleasure. You moved your toy in a circular motion, stimulating your clitoris more.

Your hand gripped your breast, you caressed it and then played with its hard bud.

You bit your lip hard, trying not to make a loud noise. Yet the pleasure you were feeling was so intense that you failed.

"Ugh, Dominic." Napatirik ang mata mo sa sarap na nadarama.

Your back arched as you imagined your boyfriend Dominic, doing these things to you.

Idiniin mo pa ang laruan, making you feel earth-shattering pleasure.

If only he was here, hindi mo na kinakailangan pang gumamit ng ganito.

He, alone, can make you scream and shake with the pleasure his hands and tongue can give you.

You can feel your orgasm building up. Every second that's passing, the pleasure increases.

"Umph! Oh, yes!" You moaned, not caring if you were too loud that your neighbors would hear you.

And when you imagined Dominic fvcking you so rough, you lost it. You felt your liquids gushing out of you.

"Oh! So good." You moaned.

Ngunit hindi ka pa nakakabawi nang makarinig ka ng boses sa di kalayuan.

"Fucking shit." Bigla kang napadilat. "That's hot, baby."

It was Dominic.

Napaayos ka ng higa, you covered your naked body with a blanket.

Bigla kang nahiya.

He was standing at the edge of the bed, staring at you.

His eyes was pinned at your face, "Shy all of a sudden, huh Y/N?" He chuckled.

"I heard you moaning my name shamelessly. How cute."

Unti-unti ka niyang nilapitan. Your face was still burning red from what happened.

Nakakahiya!

"D-Dominic. Why are you here? Akala ko ba you're out of town this weekend?"

Nagkibit balikat lang ito, "I came back cause I left something."

He removed the blanket that's covering your nakedness.

"But then I saw you pleasuring yourself. And I got jealous at this little fucker for making you feel good."

Kinuha niya ang vibrator mo, and he threw it across the room.

Napatingin ka sa kaniya, shock was drawn on your face.

"So, change of plans. I'm going to you fuck you real hard instead." He whispered seductively to you.

He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, and then he trailed kisses from your earlobe to your jaw.

"D-Dominic, you ruined my toy."

He chuckled, he cupped your face. "You won't be needing that. This is your new toy. Ayaw mo?" Kinuha niya ang kamay mo at inilapat iyon sa kanyang pagkalalaki na natatakpan pa ng kaniyang pantalon.

Even though he was still fully clothed, you can see his hard manhood wanting to escape.

Ang nararamdaman mong hiya kanina ay tila bang bula na biglang naglaho.