4. Yours (Crispin)

CONTAINS: Outdoor sex, best-friends-to-lovers

Crispin's kisses made you feel on cloud nine, yet the thought of making out in the open made you a little worried.

"C-Crispin, someone might see us." You said between moans. Crispin, on the other hand did not look bothered at all. "I don't think so. Gabi na, Y/N."

He continued to nibble on your neck. Sometimes sucking on it, leaving hickeys. "Hmmm"

Crispin groaned when he heard you moan, "Fuck." He unbuttoned your top, and eventually got impatient that he just ripped it off. Buttons scattered on the ground.

Nagulat ka, "Gago ka talaga, Crispin! Ano nalang ang isusuot ko papauwi?" Tinulak mo siya. Wala siyang sinabi, but just looked at your naked upper body. "Yun oh. Walang bra si Y/N." He teasingly said, then smirked.

You looked at your bare chest and to Crispin, feeling horrified. "Ugh!" Painis mo'ng sabi habang papatayo. But then Crispin yanked your shoulder before you could stand up.

"Come here." He held your thighs and carried you to his lap, you felt a huge bulge growing in between his thighs. It made you feel...things.

Crispin leaned down to give your nipples a kiss as he fondled the other one with his hand. "Oh!" You gasped when he bit it.

Your back arched as he kissed your other breast, also giving it attention.

You felt hot, and Crispin's clothed body annoyed you. So you removed his shirt, exposing his chiseled-like body. "Shit." A curse escaped your mouth as you touched his hard abs.

Yum. You thought.

Slowly, you grinded your hips on his lap. You felt his cock twitch, growing even bigger. You continued to move, liking the feeling of his erection rubbing your clothed pussy. Crispin smirked, "Daaamn, Y/N. Hot."

Natauhan ka na naman, you stopped moving your hips as you realized that you were dry humping Crispin. "Aww, did my baby get shy?" He, then gripped your ass and carried you behind a large tree.

He let you face the tree as he traced kisses from your nape to your back. He removed your jeans and underwear, leaving you naked.

If it weren't for the hot sensation that you're feeling right now, the breeze of the night would have given you chills.

Crispin squeezed your ass, playfully spanking it afterwards, "Such a cute booty." He turned you around to face him. He left gentle, wet kisses all over your face as he unzipped his shorts.

You looked down to see him in his boxer briefs. The sight of his raging bulge made you wetter than you already are. Shyly, you caressed it.

"Fuck, Y/N. I'd cum right now if you'll continue doing that." You took that as a hint and caressed his c0ck even more, yet he stopped you.

"I want to cum inside that," He pointed at your dripping sex, "Not in my boxers." Your cheeks reddened at the thought of Crispin fvcking you.

Swiftly, you removed his last garment. His c0ck sprung free, your eyes widened. "It's l-large."

Natakpan mo ang bibig, hindi sinasadyang masabi iyon ng malakas. Crispin just laughed and kissed your lips as he carried you. Your back against the tree.

"Ready?" You nodded. He slowly entered your sex, filling it to the brim. Thanks to Crispin's giant friend, you felt so full.

As you were adjusting to his size, Crispin leaned in for a kiss. His tongue played with yours. And slowly, he moved inside of you.

"Umph!" You silently whimpered.

Crispin soon moved at a faster pace, his shaft reaching your ends. "Shit, shit, shit. You have no idea how bad I wanted to do this to you, Y/N." He said, panting.

He played with your nipples, his other arm held you up against the tree as he continued to fvck you.

Strong.

Your eyes went shut when he started to give you hard, deep thrusts. He was hitting a spot that's making you feel so good. "Ugh! Crispin, more!" You cried out loud, not caring if someone might hear you.

Crispin growled, "Yes, Y/N? Tell me what is it that you want. Beg for it, baby."

You held on to him, your nails dug onto his shoulders. "Please, Crispin. Do me hard. Give it all to me."

If it weren't for your raging libido, you would have felt embarrassed. But it felt so good that you lost care about those things.

Crispin is still not moving, yet his hard cock is still inside of you. You started to feel impatient, so you moved upward.

You moaned. "Crispin, f-fvck me hard already! Please!"

He cursed, "Fvcking hell. I'd fvck you nonstop, Y/N." Crispin did not hold back.

He did fvck you fast, deep and rough. "Look at your pvssy, it's squeezing my c0ck so bad."

Napatirik ang mata mo nang mas lalo pa niyang binilisan. And when his other hand went down to rub your clit, you lost it. "I-I'm near, Crispin! Umph!"

"Yes, baby. Cum all over my c0ck." Crispin moved like a beast, his d!ck continuously hitting your g-spot.

"Oh, Crispin! Yes! Just like that. Ugh, fuck!" You were chanting crazy, wala nang pakialam sa paligid.

You can feel it, one thrust and then the both of you came at the same time. "Fvcking shit, Y/N! You feel so good." He claimed your lips, kissing it lovingly as he spurt his hot seed inside.

He pulled out. Ibinaba ka niya, he helped you dress up. Crispin reached for his shirt and put it on you. "T-Thanks, baka malamigan ka."

Umiling siya, "No worries, malapit lang naman ang lalakarin natin papunta sa car park." Inabot niya ang sinira niyang damit mo at itinago, you laughed.

Together, the both of you walked. Hands intertwined.

"Y/N, There's this unwritten rule that you can't fall in love with your best friend. I once tried to do that. But, I guess I was weak that I fell for you harder than I thought." Crispin held your chin and kissed you. You kissed him back.

The shooting stars are witnesses of the love you never expected you and Crispin had for each other.