5. The Submissive (Maliksi)

CONTAINS: Dirty talking, Dominance, and Submission.

Tiningnan mo ang oras, napatayo ka at dali-daliang nagtungo sa banyo upang maligo.

Maliksi is coming home tonight. And just thinking about the things that the both of you will do gave you butterflies.

After taking a shower, you went to your closet to find something sexy to wear.

You saw a black baby doll nightie and tried it on. A smirk formed on your lips as you looked at your reflection on the mirror.

Sweet.

You sat at the middle of the bed, slightly tapping on your legs. Bawat minuto na lumilipas, mas lalong lumalala ang nararamdaman mong init at excitement.

Ilang beses kang umayos ng posing. "Ugh!" You screamed when you realized how funny and embarrassing you looked at the moment.

It has been three months since you last saw Maliksi, so you wanted to look good for him tonight.

Binuka mo ang iyong hita, trying to see if you'd look hot in that position.

Ngunit nang marinig mo ang mga yabag at ingay ng susi sa labas ay bigla kang napabalikwas sa gulat.

Inayos mo ang nagusot na damit at naupo ng tuwid, mayroong ngiting nakakaloko sa labi.

Bumukas ang pinto, revealing Maliksi. He looked fascinating.

He was only wearing a simple white shirt and jeans. Yet the sight of him alone made you feel more than hot.

Napatingin siya sa'yo, he eyed you from head to toe. He gulped several times bago ka niya nilapitan sa kama, he kissed your temple.

He played with your hair as he sat on the bed. "Hey, pretty."

Just by his words, you'd probably go crazy. "I've missed you." Paulit-ulit ka niyang hinalikan sa paligid ng iyong mukha.

You smiled at him teasingly. "Yeah? I missed you more."

Tinanggal mo ang pagkakatali ng iyong buhok at sunod na umupo sa hita ni Maliksi. He chuckled.

"Whoa. Slow down, Y/N. Hindi pa ako kumakain. I'm famished." Hinawakan ka niya sa bewang and kissed your shoulder.

Nang akma siyang tatayo ay napigilan mo siya sa pamamagitan ng paghalik sa kaniyang labi. "Hmmm."

You started to unbutton his polo as you trailed kisses from his jaw to his collarbone.

Maliksi groaned. "Baby, you look drop-dead gorgeous right now. But, ayaw mong mawala ang temper ko. Baka kung ano pa ang magawa ko sa iyo."

But you just smiled, "I am certainly looking forward."

Maliksi looked at you, confused. "What happened to you while I was gone? My sweet baby suddenly turned into a bad girl."

You shrugged your shoulders, you playfully stroked Maliksi's biceps. "Don't know, maybe I missed your c0ck so bad."

Naningkit ang mga mata niya at dali-dalian kang binuhat pabagsak sa kama. You giggled.

Umiling-iling lang si Maliksi, "Such a tease, Y/N. You know that once I start, there's no turning back right?"

"Uh-huh." Tumango ka nang paulit ulit. You slowly removed your nightwear, revealing your nakedness.

"Fucking shit, Y/N." Maliksi swore violently under his breath. "You're really testing me, yeah?"

"Do you know what I do to bad girls?" He fondled your left breast, he slapped it afterwards.

You gasped as you shook your head, acting innocent.

"I punish them. I fuck them rough until they scream from pleasure. And that's exactly what I'm going to do to you." He dipped his head to bring one of your nipple in his mouth, sucking on it.

You moaned.

This is going to be a long, long night.

TO BE CONTINUED...