2. Back to You (Basilio)

CONTAINS: Dominance, Overstimulation, and Make-Up Sex

Even though you already saw every inch of Basilio's body before, you blinked twice because of fascination.

Is it even possible for him to be more attractive?

His chest, his abs, his biceps. Gosh, it was better than before. It was like you were in front of a demigod.

But you laughed at the thought. He is a demigod.

"Like what you see, Y/N?"

You whimpered like an impatient child. "Come on, Basilio. I'm begging yo—"

Before you finish complaining, he leaned down and kissed you mercilessly.

Kissing and biting your lips, his tongue played with yours. It was hot.

A moan escaped your lips as he kissed you. You missed this, you missed him.

But just before you know it, he flipped you on your knees. You loved the feeling of him dominating you.

You were actually so small for his size, like literally.

He caressed your ass, spanking it afterwards. You gasped, liking the feeling of mixed pain and pleasure.

"Fuck, I missed you a lot." He whispered behind your ear before kissing your nape, and suddenly entering you.

You screamed, adjusting to his length. You were no longer a virgin, yet his size still gives you a little pain.

Basilio moaned, "Ah, tangina. So fucking tight." He threw his head back as he continued to thrust onto you, slowly.

You shut your eyes, mouth formed to an "o".

His movement went faster, his one hand playing with your mound, the other one caressing your buttcheeks.

It was so good, you can't take it anymore. You were panting crazily.

"Shit, Basilio!" you moaned. His movements became hard and rough, and you liked it.

His length reached a spot inside which made you scream in pleasure. But when he reached for your sensitive clit, you lost it.

You were a moaning mess, the sweet sensation that you were feeling was too much. You felt a knot in your stomach that needs to be untied. You were near.

Basilio seems to know that you're near your release, so he stopped moving.

You looked back at him, both annoyed and impatient. "Why did you stop?"

Not saying anything, Basilio removed his shaft inside you and playfully rubbed its tip to your entrance.

"Yes, Y/N? You were saying what?" He continued to tease you, moving his thick, long cock up and down your pvssy lips.

"Basilio, please continue fucking me. I'm begging you!" You screamed in frustration. But was soon became moans of pleasure as he suddenly entered you, his cock reaching your ends.

"You like being fucked like this, huh?" He, then moved deeper and faster. The sound of the loud slapping of skins made you feel very, very hot.

"Yea-- ugh! Please let me come!" You were sweating, hair a mess. But you did not care, the feeling of Basilio's shaft inside of you was the only thing you cared for.

"Come with me, baby." Basilio did not hold back. He was pounding on you like a merciless animal. It felt so good, that you came so hard you were seeing stars.

It felt like heaven.

Three full, hard thrusts later and Basilio came inside you. He groaned and kissed your back as he did.

The feeling of his hot liquid shooting inside of you gave you tickles.

Your body felt very weak, that you collapsed on the bed. "Wait a sec, kukuhanan kita ng tissue." He stood up and got one.

He sat at the edge of the bed as he wiped your wet sex. You look at him as he did. "Nasarapan ka, ano?" He smirked.

You laughed, "Stating the obvious."

He then laid in bed with you, hugging you so tight. Basilio kissed the tip of your nose, "I'm sorry, I love you, Y/N."