8. Morning Sex (Maliksi)

Lots of thanks to @j4_nell for requesting this imagine!

You woke up dahil sa sinag ng araw na sumisilip sa bintana. You looked around and saw an unfamiliar room. It looked modern, minimalist, and manly at the same time.

You looked to your left and saw a breathtakingly handsome man sleeping soundly beside you. His arms were wrapped around you; while his head was buried in your neck, his deep breaths giving you tickles.

Your mouth gaped open, napapikit ka nang ilang beses, trying to remember what happened last night, kung bakit narito ka sa kuwarto ng hindi mo kilala.

But then you can't. Memories of last night seemed to disappear.

You shook your head, at akmang tatayo na sana para makapagbihis at makaalis na dito sa bahay nang estrangherong katabi mo.

Ngunit mas lalong sumikip ang yakap ng lalaki, para bang pinipigilan kang umalis. He clinged his legs above yours.

"Don't leave." Ungot nito sa masuyo, pero malalim na boses. Mas lalo nitong inilapit ang mukha sa leeg mo, he planted a kiss.

"Hmm." He moaned slightly. "You smell good in the morning." Tumawa ito ng kaunti.

His hoarse, husky, morning voice gave your tummy butterflies. Yet you shook your head at the thought. This man was still a stranger, and you slept on his bed!

"Who are yo—" Hindi mo naituloy ang sasabihin nang may kiniskis ang binata sa hita mo.

Your eyes shifted on his crotch and saw that It was his erection. Your eyes suddenly gone wide nang mapagtanto ito.

Good god, he got a morning wood.

Your thoughts were cut when the man swiftly went on top of you. His eyes was looking at yours intently, with lustful eyes.

The man wasted no time, he claimed your lips.

Napapikit ka na lamang sa sarap na nararamdaman. His lips felt heavenly. They were plump, soft, and addicting.

Although you were still confused as to who this man is, you kissed him back without any complaints. A soft, small moan went out from your lips when his hand traveled down to cup your womanhood.

He let go of your lips and removed your underwear, leaving your s*x exposed.

"Baby, the name's Maliksi." He winked.

And with that, he dipped his head and feasted on your femininity. You shut your eyes when you felt the pleasure that his tongue was giving you.

He alternated licking and sucking. And would sometimes lightly bite your clitoris with his lips.

Your thoughts were suddenly cut. Kung kanina ay nagtataka kung sino ang binatang kasama, kung ano ang ginagawa mo sa kama niya.

Now, you no longer cared.

"Ohh, fuck!" You gave out a loud moan when he inserted a finger inside of you, his tongue continued to do earth-shattering things to your now-wet mound.

You heard Maliksi curse.

"More, please! I'm cumming!" You yelled. Your hand went and gripped one of your breast, slightly giving it a squeeze.

Without saying a word, Maliksi obeyed. He delved another finger, they moved skillfully fast inside of you. "Ahh, yes! Ohh!"

You were near your release when Maliksi stopped moving. Quickly, he removed his boxers and positioned his hard-as-rock manhood in front of your femininity.