3. Yours (Crispin)

CONTAINS: Best friends, Childhood sweethearts

You were walking down the street with your childhood best friend, Crispin.

"Grabe, ano? I can't remember the last time na nakapag-bonding tayo ng ganito." Crispin said after sipping on his milkshake.

The both of you are on the way to the park as you eat your midnight snacks.

"Yeah, how long has it been? Five and a half years?" Crispin just got home. And it felt really nice to have him back.

"Uh-huh, the last time I saw you, sipunin ka pa yata nuon." He snorted.

Namula ang iyong pisngi. "Hindi mo kailangang ipaalala iyon, gago!" You grabbed the french fry na dapat isusubo ni Crispin.

"Hey, that's mine!" He shouted.

"Mukha ka na nang ugok, madamot ka pa!" You quickly ate the piece and hurriedly ran away from him, going towards the entrace of the park.

"Tarantado ka talaga, Y/N!" He yelled and soon humabol saiyo. Because of his long legs, he easily caught you.

He got a hold of your waist and carried you on his shoulders, palarong binagsak ka sa damuhan.

You shrieked, "Crispin! Ano ba!"

He just laughed and sat beside you as he looked at the dark sky. There were shooting stars, how lovely.

You remembered the first time you met Crispin, there were also shooting stars. You were both so young back then.

"I missed you, gago." You told him.

His black irises twinkled under the moonlight. But even at dark, you can see his perfect nose, chiseled jaw, and his pink, plump lips.

You silently cursed, Crispin looked like an angel.

Tumawa siya, "Miss rin kita, pero huwag mo naman sana ako titigan ng ganyan. Naglalaway ka na, eh."

You laughed too, but what's not to adore? Crispin was perfect.

"Yabang mo, asa ka!" You playfully hit his shoulder.

"Oh yeah? Ikaw, ganda mo." He stared at you, eyes piercing through your soul.

Your cheeks suddenly felt hot. Whew, Crispin. Mga galawan mo.

You don't know what has gotten into him, it happened so fast. He claimed your lips.

Your body went rigid, you were more than shocked. But then his lips tasted so good, like a forbidden drug.

Your eyes automatically closed. Your lips moved, kissing him back.

You never imagined kissing Crispin would feel this good. He caressed your cheeks as he deepened the kiss.

Ah, shit.

You pulled back, natauhan sa nangyari. You looked at him, still not able to process what happened.

Tumaas ang isang kiay niya, "Hmm?"

Pinalo mo siya sa braso, "Crispin! That's supposed to be my first kiss, you moron!"

"So, what? It's not like ayaw mo." He laughed.

"Pinangarap ko magkaroon ng romantic first kiss sa prince charming ko, tapos ikaw lang naman pala ang kukuha? Tama ba 'yun?!" You rolled your eyes, acting annoyed.

"Y/N, you look like you more than enjoyed that kiss." If it weren't for the dark surroundings, he might've laughed at your blushing cheeks.

Hinawakan niya ang buhok mo, tugging a strand behind your ear. "Come on, Y/N. There's no point in lying. We both know that you're head over heels for me."

Well, you aren't wrong. A voice said inside your head.

"Ewww, assuming frog!" You like it when you tease him, pikon ang loko.

Nagsalubong ang kilay ni Crispin, starting to feel annoyed. Your eyes widened in surprise when he quickly laid you in the grass, him on top of you.

He looked at your face. It was like he was examining your features.

Once again, he locked his lips on yours. If the first kiss you shared together a while ago was gentle, this one was wild.

His lips went to your jaw, soon on your neck. He found a sweet spot that made you moan.

"Hmm? Y/N? What were you saying? Assuming what?" He lowered his head once again, biting your sweet spot and licking the sting away.

Even though you were acting annoyed with the sudden kiss a while ago, your body was saying the opposite.

You burned for Crispin.

Oh, god.

TO BE CONTINUED.