6. The Submissive (Maliksi)

CONTAINS: Submission, Dominance, Dirty talking, Kinks (such as choking and spanking)

Maliksi removed his polo and threw it on the floor. You laid in bed naked, admiring his features.

He looked at you, his eyes smoking with lust and desire. He kissed you hungrily while his left hand palmed your breast.

You let out a small moan as you kissed him back with the same intensity.

As you were about to hold him, he caught both of your hands and pinned them above your head.

Maliksi shook his head, "Only I could touch this," He licked your nipple. "And this." His hand caressed your wet sex.

Your back arched from the pleasure that he was giving you. It is driving you crazy. Maliksi is driving you crazy.

"On your knees, baby girl. Fast. I won't be fvcking you if you move slowly." He removed his jeans as you positioned yourself on all fours.

"Is this what you want? Hmm?" Maliksi smirked as his fingers started to draw circles on your sensitive bud. You nodded, unable to talk.

He smacked your ass. "You even wore a revealing nightwear just to seduce me. Cute mo."

"Please, Maliks-" He stopped you, "Call me daddy, baby girl." He said.

And with that, he plunged two fingers inside of you as his tongue licked your sex. "Argh, yes!" You moaned.

He thrusted his fingers deep, hard and rough inside of you. He spanked your ass, "That's it, daddy! Make me cum!" You moaned crazily.

You can feel your climax building up. Maliksi licked you faster, his fingers went deeper.

"Harder! I'm near!" You screamed as he fingered you even faster. He took your clit inside his mouth which made you lose it. You felt your juices gush out of you, and Maliksi licked your pvssy clean.

You tried to stop Maliksi from licking you, yet he did not listen. He gave your dripping sex a long lick, which made your knees shake.

"Maliksi, stop! I'm already shaking!" You begged.

He flicked his tongue on your clit several times before he stopped, "I don't care. Doesn't mean that you're shaking, I'd stop."

Maliksi flipped you on the bed, now you were laying on your back. He continued to eat you like a merciless animal. You closed your eyes, you felt another climax coming.

You held onto his hair as he moved his tongue faster. "Daddy!"

But when you were about to finish, he stopped. "What does my baby girl want?" He leaned to bite your neck.

You gasped. "I want you to take me." Tiningnan ka niya ng mapupungay na mga mata,

"Say please."

He played with your nipples, slightly biting on them. "Please, Daddy! I want you to rail me hard and rough with your c0ck!"

Maliksi left your breasts and soon gripped your throat. "I will, Y/N. I will."

"Choke me more, Daddy!"

He suddenly entered your dripping pvssy as he tightened his grip on the sides of your neck. Maliksi's thrusts were deep, hard and rough.

"Do you like being fucked like this, hmm, Y/N? You like being treated like a slut, don't you?" He slammed his manhood deeper inside of you.

"Oh, yes! Yes daddy!" You tried to shut your mouth, trying very hard to prolong your climax.

The feeling that Maliksi was giving to you feels so good, and you did not want him to stop.

Maliksi growled, "Fuck, you're smoking hot. Such a perfect sex doll."

You screamed in ecstasy, "I'm cumming! Fuck, yes! Faster, daddy!"

Maliksi stopped choking you. Instead, he started to bite your neck. You were pretty sure that his teeth left a mark.

"Yeah? Cum with me then." Maliksi played with your breasts as he continued to fvck your swollen pvssy.

Umarko ang iyong likod sa sarap na nararamdaman. "D-Daddy, oh!"

He sealed your lips with a kiss, his tongue fvcking your mouth fervently.

Maliksi's other hand pinned your arms on top of your head again, his other one rubbing your clit swiftly.

You cried out in pleasure as you came hard. Maliksi did not stop pumping into you, which made your orgasm more ecstatic.

Halos hindi ka pa nakakabawi sa iyong climax nang buhatin ka ni Maliksi patungo sa settee ng inyong kuwarto.

Pinatungan ka niya. You held onto the settee's armrest as he suddenly entered your cvnt. Your mouth opened wide as you closed your eyes shut, savoring Maliksi's huge shaft.

"Get ready, Y/N. I won't stop fvcking you not until you pass out." He moaned.

You felt delighted at the idea of you, being fvcked by Maliksi all night.

Thank you so much for 1.49k reads! Please do not forget to vote and comment! Also, feel free to share your suggestions regarding the plot, settings etc.

And for those who are asking for Alexandra x Reader, I'm still writing it hehe. (I am honestly having a hard time writing it since I amn't that familiar with girl to girl smuts) But then rest assured, one will be posted very soon!

Nonetheless, thank you for your support! Seeing your comments makes me happy.

Rememeber, It's okay to spread your legs, but not the virus ;)