9. Cheating on You (Sergeant Tapia) PART 1

CONTAINS: Cheating, Degrading Kink

Warning! I AM NOT NORMALIZING NOR ROMANTICIZING CHEATING. THIS WORK IS PURELY FICTION AND DOES NOT APPLY IN REALITY.

(Also, since Sgt. Tapia's full name is unknown, I will be addressing him as 'Tapia' alone.)

Lots of thanks and appreciation to @gbrllbrnc for suggesting a Tapia imagine!

"I'll be home before midnight, babe." You kissed Tapia's cheeks as you grabbed your bag from the coffee table.

He looked at you, "Alright, mag iingat ka. Text me when you get there."

Kinawayan mo siya one last time before going out of the door.

Once you're in the basement, you immediately texted your ex-boyfriend, Crispin.

"I'm on my way." Sinend mo ito bago ka pumasok ng iyong kotse at nagmaneho papuntang penthouse nito.

Your relationship with Crispin ended about five years ago. But a month ago, the both of you decided to be fuck buddies.

Tapia is good in bed, to be honest. Yet he is always gentle and slow.

And you longed for something that only Crispin can give-- roughness.

You opened the door to Crispin's penthouse, and saw him sitting on the couch. He was wearing his coat and tie, he probably just came home from work.

He looked at you with tired eyes. Yet they were filled with heat. "Hey."

You smiled at him as you slowly straddled his lap. A feeling was suddenly awakened when your clothed femininity brushed against his already rock hard crotch.

"I've missed you so much." You rained kisses all over his face as your hands started to unbutton his coat.

Inilapat nito ang kamay sa iyong beywang. You felt his large, warm hand squeeze the small of your waist.

You leaned it to capture his lips. Narinig mo siyang umungol ng kaunti, "Fuck it, Y/N."

Dali-dali niyang ibinaba ang suot mo'ng tube top, he caressed your breasts. You threw your head back when he brought one of you nipples inside his mouth. He bit them lightly, and licked it afterwards.

"Let's do this fast, I don't know if I can hold back any longer." Tuluyan na nitong tinanggal ang pang-itaas niyang damit.

Inihiga ka niya sa sofa at kinububawan. He leaned in to suck on your sweet spot, and a small moan escaped your lips.

"Putang-ina, mga gago!" Bigla kang napaupo sa gulat. Pati na rin si Crispin ay napaalis sa pagkakakubabaw saiyo.

Napatingin ka sa likod nito at tila bang nawala ang lahat ng dugo sa mukha mo nang makita si Tapia.

He walked closer, at galit na galit na hinila ka palayo kay Crispin. His grip on your arm was causing pain, yet hindi mo pinansin ang nararamdaman.

Inayos mo ang damit, feeling too exposed and guilty at the same time.

Tapia pulled you out of Crispin's penthouse.

Walang kaingat-ingat ka niyang itinulak papasok sa kaniyang kotse, his eyes was burning with anger.

"I'm so sorr-" He closed the door with so much force, it shocked you.

"Shut up. I don't want to hear any of your nonsense." Pinaharurot niya paalis ang kaniyang kotse. Napakapit ka ng mahigpit sa seatbelt. Tapia never drove this fast, it's scaring you a little.

Hindi ka nalang nagsalita para sabihan siya. Baka magalit lang ito lalo.

Nang nakarating kayo sa living room ng condo, Tapia pushed you on the couch.

Nagulat ka, but you still kept your mouth shut.

"Ano? Anong kagaguhan yun?"

Napalabi ka, ngunit nagsalita rin. "I'm sorry. Hindi ko sinasadya."

He began to unbutton his polo, his eyes looked at yours sharply. "I'm sorry, my ass."

Lumapit siya sayo, he quickly lowered your top which made your breasts spill out of your clothing. He fondled them as he continued to stare at you with burning eyes.

Unti-unti, ang init na nararamdaman mo kanina ay nabuhay muli.

Tapia gripped your jaw, making you look at him. "Is this what you want? To be treated like a slut? Tell me."

Mabagal kang tumango.

"Answer me!" Sinampal ka niya.

The slap should have given you pain. Yet the sting it gave turned into pleasure.

"Yes! I do like it when you treat me like one." Napangiti ang lalaki.

He completely removed his clothes. You looked at him with amusement in your eyes. This isn't your boyfriend.

The gentle Tapia suddenly turned into a ruthless man. And deep down, you liked it.

He quickly carried you to the balcony. The breeze of the night brushed on your skin. Ngunit hindi nagtagal at pinatuwad ka ng binata against sa railings.

He played with your ass cheeks, spanking it afterwards.

"What a slut. You like it hard, huh?" You gasped when he suddenly ripped your lace panties apart. "I'll give it to you hard."

You moaned lightly when he slapped you butt cheeks for the second time. "Kneel. I want to fuck that filthy mouth of yours."

Sinunod mo ito, you kneeled as he unbuckled his belt. Removing his jeans, together with his boxers.

His manhood sprung free. It was hard as a rock.

You gulped.

Tapia cupped your face, slowly tracing his thumb across your lips, parting it open.

He moved closer to you, his throbbing manhood an inch away from your luscious lips.

Slowly, pinasok mo ito sa iyong bunganga. But then Tapia suddenly thrusted it all in, choking you.

You let out a pained moan, yet you continued to accommodate his manhood as he fucked your mouth. "Fucking shit."

Bigla nitong inangat ang ulo mo gamit ang iyong buhok. He fisted your hair as he continued to thrust in and out of your mouth. "Whose whore are you?"

"You." You tried to say it, yet with his manhood inside your mouth, you weren't able to say it properly. Instead, it made a vibrating sound which made Tapia groan.

"Putangina. Tayo."