CHAPTER 7

BLUE SHADOW PACK ........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV

       It's been three weeks since Ellie has left the pack , everyone seems to have already forgotten what had happened , except for a few people who actually care about her.

     Jackson is devastated and sad at the loss of his mate, his wolf has shut himself inside a corner of his mind refusing to come out. Cole is just really guilty and can't really concentrate on anything .

     Kayla on the other hand is sad and happy at the same time , happy because now her friend wouldn't have to go through all that daily torture and sad as she was separated from her childhood friend.

    It is a normal day for all the pack members , everyone busy in their own small world , doing their daily business . Omega's making breakfast , all the kids getting ready for school , elders doing their own things.

    About the responses to calls made to the nearby packs in search for her , there hasn't really been any positive response. Everyone has given up on finding her and now can just wish for her to be safe wherever she is.

Today is Kayla's birthday.

     Though this birthday is not really going be the same as before without her best friend. She does have some bits of happy thoughts as thinks about meeting her mate. 

     Going to school everything is just the same , people hurrying in the corridor to get to their classes , group of friends standing in their regular places talking, bullies bullying their targets, 'those' girls gossiping about almost everything. 

    As Kayla enters the school she is instantly hit with most perplexing smell and  as she tries to follow it the bell rings signalling the start of classes and in no time the hallway is as empty as a desert.

     Kayla can hardly focus on the classes as the thought of who is her mate is eating her head out. During lunch , she is again hit with the same scent and now as she follows it , it leads her to the last person she ever thought of would be her mate.

    There right in front of her stands a boy looking like a zombie . Cole. She first takes time to register the situation in front of her , he looked like a walking dead body , his eyes were dark and hollow without any life in them.

     When he saw her there was a spark in his eyes, he has always had a soft spot for Kayla and was really delighted to find out that she is his mate. But given the events that took place he hardly thought that she would ever want him .

    She calmly told him to follow her outside. After they were outside with no one around to interfere . She told him that she was happy to have found her mate but she couldn't really accept him , not now after all of the things that had happened .

    He just stood there unable to react he was too numb to produce any emotional reaction .  After hearing that the spark in his eyes disappeared , he said just do it, reject me already.

     She scoffed." What reject you ,I am not gonna reject you , I just said that I can't accept you now , I know everything that you did and knowing the fact that it hurt Ellie, I just can't not without talking to her first "

     Hearing that a hope arose in him, that he has not yet completely lost his mate . After that small yet heavy talk Kayla returned inside the school.

     She could not help but feel downhearted after all he was her mate , her wolf was whimpering in sorrow . As she walked home , it was unavoidable to not think about her best friend as needed her the most at that time .

     While Cole was walking home  , he caught on a very disgusting smell like some rotten garbage. He knew only one thing can smell like that . A rouge. He quickly mind linked the border force to be on alert.

     He reported to his alpha and instructed everyone to be inside their houses. Later the border force informed that the rouge  killed one of their guards and ran away , they tried catching him but he disappeared without a trace.

     Everyone was in thought as there hasn't been any rouge attack since the incident with their last beta(Ellie's father). Though they didn't pay a lot of attention to it as the rouge hadn't done much of the damage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLA , AMIGOS ..............

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.

BIEE!

STAY SAFE !