CHAPTER 1

SO HERE IT GOES...
__________________________________________________________________

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

" Ugh .... it's time to wake up," I said to myself as I brought myself up from the bed, I glanced at the clock it was 4.30 am so I had 1 and a half hrs to make breakfast.
So, I quickly hurried down the stairs to the kitchen.

I started making eggs, bacon, pancakes, and some juice. There are a total of 150 people in the pack and I have to make breakfast for all of them, and they have given omegas some kind of holiday I suppose but not me of course.

As I finished making breakfast, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs as all the teens settled on the table.

" Where's the breakfast, omega " my brother john shouted.
Yeah, you heard right my brother treats me that way well what can I say. I took their plates and settled them on the table. While bringing the juice, I accidentally spilled some on Jackson.

'oh god not again' i thought as looked up at the alpha boiling with anger and there it was as I was thrown into the wall, I heard a crack which indicated the breaking of my bone.

" That's what you get for spilling the juice on me, you loser " he shouted as he started kicking the life out of me, and everybody else was laughing.

After the kicking session, I went up to my room to get ready for school, yeah at least they send me to the school. I quickly took a shower, I winced as the warm water hit my fresh wounds.

I dressed in some black jeans and an oversized hood, tied my hair in a ponytail. As I looked in the mirror, I saw a girl with long brownish-black hair, hazel eyes, and a face that had some bruises, and that girl was me.

As I was walking to the school I thought of how I and my family would celebrate my birthday every year before all of this happened and my happy life came crashing down, I remembered that tomorrow is my birthday, I will shift and finally find my mate, who will take me out of this hellhole.

As I reached my locker there I saw at a distance the alpha and Kimberly a.k.a the pack slut sucking each other's faces off.

" Hey girl " someone called from behind me.
I turned as I saw my best friend Kayla standing there, I hugged her and took my books as we walked down to the first class of the day.

" So are you excited to find your mate? " Kayla asked as we were sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch.
" Yeah, I am but also a bit nervous " I replied.

" and why is that ?" She asked raising an eyebrow at me . I sighed
" What if he doesn't like me and rejects me ? " I said.
" aww, girl who would reject a beauty like you," she said trying to make me smile.
" Thanks, K " I smiled at her.

After school, I walked to pop's diner where I work part-time, it is been 3 yrs that I work here,

" hey cam " I greeted the owner of the diner, she is in her mid-40s and is sweet.
" hello el, can you take the order on table 4 ?" She asked.
I nodded, as I made my way to the table ...

After my work, I reached the packhouse at 8 pm and quickly made dinner for the pack. After dinner, my brother came to me
" tomorrow skip school it's jack's birthday stay home and prepare for the party, understood? " he asked.

I nodded my head and he left. Then, I went up to my room, my room isn't big it's small with a bed, study table, a small closet and a bathroom ( A/N: her room is the one shown in the pic above ).
I took a quick shower changed in some comfy clothes and went to bed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS THE END OF THE 1ST CHAPTER, PLS COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW IT IS AND ALSO IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING SOON.....

TILL THEN BYE GUYS ....... :)