CHAPTER 4

I AM UPLOADING AFTER A RLY LONG TIME...

Recap

......and just as I was about to sleep I heard a twig breaking.

____________________________________________

Or so I thought, after that sound an agonizing pain shot through my body and it was twisting and turning into some inhuman positions, then I knew it I was shifting, after some time of that excruciating pain, I cooled down and when I got up I was on all fours and my feet were looking like paws covered in white fur.

"Hi !" someone shouted in my head which startled me.
"Who are you ?" I asked and looked around but no one was there.

"I'm your wolf silly," the voice said,
" oh hi, what is your name? " I inquired,
"I don't have one, can you name me ? "she said.

I was so happy to meet my wolf and I no longer felt lonely, she was like a blessing to me "I name you Amari, it means miracle or blessing of God" I said.
" I like this name" she squealed happily.

I then realized she must be feeling hurt because of the rejection.

"don't worry Ellie, I am fine, we will go through this together," she said.
"yes we will Ari, now let us see how we look," I said while walking towards the pond.
I gasped when I saw my reflection.

I was a pure white wolf with crystal blue eyes and a lightning symbol on my forehead which can only mean one thing "we are the legendary wolf" I said shockingly, Ari chuckled.
"yes El we are," she said.
I was so happy that I am a white wolf and also that my mate is going to regret rejecting me.

I wondered how do I change back in my human form "just imagine your human self with two hands and legs" Ari said.
I did as she said and my bones started twisting and turning again though it wasn't as painful as before, and in no time I was standing on my two feet fully dressed, wait what fully dressed? , Ari chuckled.
"We are a white wolf remember, so you have some special power," she said, oh so I have some powers, well overall I was excited to know more about them.

After some time of talking with Ari I fell asleep, after getting up I continued on my journey as a rouge, while walking through the forest I heard a loud growl when I turned I saw three wolves glaring at me, I just stood there watching, unaware of what to do, then they all went behind the trees and shifted.

They came out only in some basketball shorts, and they looked so incredibly handsome but the middle one was more intimidating so I guessed he was an alpha.

"what are you doing on our territory, rouge?" he asked a little harshly.

'I am in deep shit' I thought
"oh, I didn't know I was on someone's territory, I was just passing by, I mean no harm," I said.

"How did you become a rouge, what did you do? "
The one with black hair and green eyes asked, he had some power radiating off him but not as strong as the alpha so I guessed he was a beta.

" I didn't do anything I ran away from my pack," I said, "why did you runaway, and from which pack ?" the beta asked.

I was debating on whether to tell them the truth or not, but again I couldn't risk lying.
"I ran from blood shadow pack because they used to treat me horribly and my mate rejected me," I said tears threatening to fall.

No one said anything so I looked up and their eyes had softened, "so, you are from the pack ?" I asked to change the topic.
" I am the alpha of blood claw pack Kade Williams, my beta Cole Black and my gamma ben carter" he introduced.

I was shocked blood claw pack is the strongest pack in North America, I smiled softly and introduced myself "I am Ellie Woods daughter of the blue shadow pack's beta".

" Ellie it's pretty late and it isn't safe for you to be alone in the woods," said Kade.

It was then that I noticed the dark sky was void of any stars . "yeah, you are right but I don't have anywhere to go " I said.

He was silent and his eyes were clouded, I guess he was mind linking.

After a few seconds, he said, "How about this you come with us to our pack and we'll decide what to do tomorrow". It was a nice offer and I was really tired, so I agreed to it.

we walked for about ten minutes and then there it was their packhouse and not gonna lie it was huge and alluring. I just stared at it in awe " it's beautiful " I said in a dreamy voice, cole chuckled as he was standing next to me.

I followed them into the house and after taking some turns we were in a room it was like an office with a table all different types of papers scattered on the desk shelf full of books and files, guess it was the alpha's office.

Kade turned and looked at me, couldn't help but notice his handsome face which was specially carved by God, those high cheekbones, jawline so sharp that if I touched it I will get cut, his perfect greyish-blue eyes and plum rosy lips.

I stopped myself from imagining any further and Ari was just giggling silently "I can hear you" I snapped, "Oh sorry " but I don't think she was as I could still hear her giggling.

I just averted my eyes from him "Cole, take Ellie to her room" Kade said.
"yes alpha" cole replied.

He signaled me to follow him so I did, after some time we arrived at the room and when he opened it my eyes just popped out of their sockets, the room was breathtaking.

" So this is your room, all the necessary things are in there and if you need anything else just knock on the door next to your room, it's mine," he said.
I smiled at him " thank you, cole, you all are nice people" I said.

He smiled "you must be tired, go get some sleep we'll talk tomorrow".

I nodded and went inside.

___________________________________________________

I AM UPLOADING AFTER SO LONG, I WAS A BIT BUSY SO...

WELL NOT TO WORRY, FROM NOW I AM GOING TO BE UPLOADING FREQUENTLY

AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS YOU ALL CAN SHARE WITH ME

THANK YOU, HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING :)