CHAPTER 8

Ellie's POV 

1 MONTH. It's hard to believe that a month has passed since the , rejection and me running away and meeting this new pack and new people.

In this past month my condition has improved a lot , my physical scars have healed but as for the emotional ones ,they are just carved so deep inside of me , they won't just go away in this short period of time .

The people in this pack are just so sweet and caring , they have never let me feel lonely, always by my side treating me as if I am their own.

Though the girls and I have gotten pretty close, I still miss Kayla . It was her birthday last week , I wondered if she has found her mate and if yes then I pray that her mate will love her for who she is .

I am currently getting ready for my training. In this pack females above the age of 14 are also trained, wherein our pack only males used to train.

I quickly freshened up and put on  black yoga pants and a black sports bra , pulled my hair into a high pony tail and I was ready to go.

Today is my first day of training , the last month was for my recovery . I have never trained a day in my life , this was going to be interesting.

As this pack is bigger than my previous one , it's normal for it to have a bigger ground , but I didn't expect it to be this gigantic .

While I was busy gawking at the ground , Cole came and greeted me , snapping me out of the trance , I regained my posture and greeted him .

      "good morning , Cole"

      " Ellie , since it's your first day . we'll only do some basic things and check how much more training u'll need "

" alright" I said nervously . Cole took me to the middle of the ground and told me to run 10 laps around it , while I was still registering that he spoke out the next exercises.

        " then u'll do 50 squats, 50 lunges , 30 push-ups , 60 crunches and I guess that'll be it , come on then , chop chop"

 I was panting heavily, I probably looked like a  dog  and it was only my 4th lap , my sides were burning and my legs were, well not so good either .

 Somehow , after completing all those exercises , I collapsed on the ground , looking like a dead fish . Cole came up to me and said ;

       " you are going to need a hell lot of training to catch up with everyone"

My response to it was heavy breathing as I wasn't able to do anything other than that. Cole helped me up and we went inside.

 After coming up to my room I noticed the time, it was 8 am , I had been training for 3 hours *pats myself on the back*.

I took a nice warm shower to help relax my sore muscles , then got changed into some comfy clothes and went down for breakfast.

Entering into the kitchen I was met with a very familiar scene , the twins fighting over food , Kade struggling to make whatever he was trying to cook , Cole sitting there and minding his own business.

None of them seemed to have noticed me enter , so I coughed to get their attention. They stopped what they were doing and instantly greeted me , I smiled at them , I went near Kade who was standing there with a funny look on his face.

      " Kade , how many times have I told you that I can make the breakfast ?" he just smiled awkwardly , I took the pan out of his hands made made breakfast for everyone.

The first week I was here , there came a call from my pack asking if they have seen anyone aaround their territory . 

As Kade knew the whole story he just said no in response. I have gotten closer to my wolf as we had a lot of time to get to know one another. 

She is really very sweet and have to say this stronger than me , I am glad to have her as my wolf . With her by my side I can overcome anything.

I haven't yet told anyone that I am the white wolf.

We all were just sitting in the garden talking about random stuff , when Kade came up to us and announced that he has something to tell me .

       " okay , what is it "

       " So Ellie as you already know we are the strongest pack in the north , we are not a regular pack"

       " what do you mean ?" I asked .

       " We are the royal warrior pack , we work with the royals and provide them with our best warriors."

Oh , no wonder their pack is  so strong and huge . I have heard a very little about the royals  as they never come out a lot in public .

They have royal blood in them and they have a control over the werewolf council and all the other packs. 

Every month there is meeting at the royal palace , where every alpha has to go and give a brief report about everything .

The king and the queen have a son. The prince. No one has really  ever seen him and he is around the same age as us .

The whole evening we talked and walked around in the garden and the day passed so swiftly I didn't even noticed that it was dinner time already.

I was really tired because of the training , so I skipped dinner . After saying good night to everyone I came back up.

I washed my face , readied my outfit for tomorrow's training , yeah I didn't get a break for tomorrow even after today's brutal training .

    Because Cole said " Consistency is the key, Ellie" .

What could I even say after that so I agreed as I didn't had any other option.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

  HEYAAA!

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER !

 ADIÓS :)