CHAPTER 16

It was great that they decided to act like mature adults and talk about business, which were plans on how to train this pack to be stronger and fight off the rouges when they attack again.

" we just arrived today so, we will begin training from tomorrow morning," Kade said 

"yeah sounds good, what time ?" asked Jackson,

"5 am sharp"

"what, that early?"

"ya when else then, these are going to be long sessions and need to be finished in time so that people can go on with their daily things too"

"Ya but still, cant u make it 7 am"

"Listen here, it's your pack that is in danger and we don't know when they will strike again, so let us do our job"

" Ya, you are right, sorry" Jackson stopped trying, he sat down, and his eyes got cloudy, he was probably mind linking his pack about the training tomorrow.

Some omegas brought us drinks, I  cant believe that this pack still has omegas coz' like almost no pack has them. They are still living in the past, with their narrow conservative minds.

"So how did you all meet Ellie?" asked John,

"Oh, one day we were out running when we sensed a new wolf, we ran towards the scent and stumbled upon her" Kade started,

"She was sitting there under a tree tired and wasted, we asked her what she was doing on our territory, and she explained to us that she had run away, due to some reasons" while saying that part he looked at Jackson.

Jackson gulped and said " Oh I see, when she ran away from here,  we all got so worried, we even put out a search party and called many packs but weren't able to find her"

Cole scoffed " You cant find a person who doesn't wanna be found and you all really don't deserve El"

"I was very immature then and did not think about what I was doing, I did not mean all those things that I did" justified Jackson,

"That doesn't really change anything, you still did all those things and hurt our El," said Ben,

"We just came here to help your pack coz' we were ordered by the royals or trust me we had no intention of helping you all pathetic people"

They all could not say anything to this coz' they were in the wrong and they knew it, "Cmon guys let's leave it, can we go now?" I said,

"Y-Yeah sure, dinner will be ready by 7 pm, till then you all can go and get familiar with the surroundings" Jackson suggested,

we all got up and left the living room without as much a word, I asked them to wait for me outside and I went to the kitchen to get myself some water,

"Ellie?"

I heard someone call my name, the voice was so low and broken, I turned around and saw my brother standing there, woah he looked even worse from close up, what had happened to him,

"John, hey," I said while exhaling,

"How have you been, sis?"

He still has the guts to call me sis after what he did, "I could never have been better"

"Oh that's good to hear" he smiled weakly,

"How about you, you don't look so well"

"To be honest Ellie, I really regret doing what I did to you, you are my sister and I had no right to treat you that way, it wasn't your fault that they died but I wanted someone to blame and I blamed you, it doesn't make whatever I did right but I am truly sorry El"

"Look I have moved on, I cant ever forget what you all had put me through but I cant just keep crying on those things again and again"

"I know, I missed you so much El, these past years have been really hard on me, I had no idea if you were alive or not and I had hurt you so much, that I didn't even get a chance to apologize. If mom and dad were here they would be so disappointed in me, please forgive me"

"I have forgiven you, but you really have hurt me, you were the one person who was supposed to stay on my side and support me but even you turned against me.  You have no idea what I have gone through while I was here"

I wanted him to feel what I had gone through coz' of them, I focused my mind and entered his head, i took a Lil part of the pain that I had experienced and put it in his mind. He  screamed and fell down, I stopped and said,

"This is nothing compared to what I have truly experienced John, hope you remember that" and I walked away, leaving him down there still contemplating what had happened.

"There she is, what took you so long El?" asked Jane,

"Oh nothing, I had to use the restroom, so let's go?",

all nodded excitedly, and we were off on a tour of the pack. This pack wasn't as big as ours of course, first, I took them to see the ground as tomorrow we would be training there.

Then I showed them the local market, the park, the high school, and our one and only club, we returned back to the house around dinner time and sat at the table.

The dinner was eaten in silence, and we all went up as soon as we finished our dinner as tomorrow we had morning training.

I am yet to face Jackson, I don't know what explanation he might have. I really don't care now, I am over it now but I will show them what I am. No one can cross me now, no one.

About John, how was I able to do that to him? well, one of my powers is mind control, I have trained all my powers but still, Amari can handle them better than me.

Tomorrow is a new day, with new people, and new objectives. It will be going great, I also have a date planned with my best friend, Kayla. so excited!!

__________________________________________________________________

How will the other people of the pack react after seeing her return?

hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

see you soon!