CHAPTER 13

After playing in the pool, we went to our rooms to get changed. I took a nice warm shower and changed into some comfy clothes when Jane came to tell me that Kade was calling everyone down, so I went with her.

I reached into the living room and I saw Cindy, Cole, Ben, and Mike all sitting there Kade was standing in front of them, he saw me and motioned for me to sit.

All had confused expressions on their faces and wanted to know what it was all about. Kade took a deep breath and said

"I got a call from the palace and they have ordered us to go and help a pack in the north, they have recently been attacked many times by rouges and  I had to agree as I did not have any other choice"

" Yeah so, we'll go and help them, what is the problem?" asked Cole

Kade looked at me and I looked at him with a jumbled gaze, he sighed and replied " the pack is  blue shadow pack..."

Everything around me got silent, I just couldn't believe my ears, it all just started coming back, my parents, the bullying, the rejection, the beatings. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Cole, he was looking at me with sad eyes.

"brother, you know we can't go and help that pathetic pack" shouted Cindy and came near me.

All came close to me and were not ready to go and help the pack, I thought I'm strong now, I'm not the person I used to be before, I can do this.

"Guys, it's okay, we will go and help, we cant defy the royals and moreover, I have you all with me and it's time they know what they have lost, so we are going"I declared with a face full of confidence.

"Hell yeah, we will show them " screamed Mike and Ben, all smiling proudly at me. They are my true family.

"Alright then, we are not all going there, few of u have to stay and look over the pack and we will call you if we need more help there " announced Kade. " me, Cole, Ellie, Jane, Ben, and a few pack warriors will be going "

"When will we be leaving then?" asked Cole

"We are leaving next Saturday, which leaves us with 3 days to prepare and pack up" replied Kade

Everyone nodded and went up to their rooms, I sat near my window and looked at the green forest in front of me, I will be going there, I haven't talked to anyone from my past, not even Kayla, my best friend, I miss her but I just couldn't talk to her.

I am not afraid anymore, I have changed, I am no longer that weak and timid girl who lets anyone walk over her and treat her in any way they want. I am a white wolf, there is only one in the whole world and I have special powers.

Living here with these people I got all the love that I could get, they accepted me and loved me. I couldn't be more grateful. I have trained a lot these past years, every day for hours and hours, improving myself, being the best version of myself, and getting myself ready for anything that comes my way.

I went through a lot when I was there, but these people have healed most of the wounds, still, there are many wounds that are pretty untreatable and I have gotten used to it by now. I got to know about many of my special powers like

Changing my form without tearing my clothes, mind-reading, mind-controlling, teleporting, I have better strength and speed than normal wolfs, I am a bit immune to wolfsbane and my favorite power is healing, it does take a lot of my energy but I love to heal people.

My wolf, Amari, and I have gotten really close to one another and we understand each, of course, we have to we are one, after all, Amari did not need a lot of training it was as if she was already trained. Whereas, I had to train and make my human form stronger to match it up with my wolf form.

I looked at the time and it was around 5 pm now and I decided to visit the orphanage to visit the children, I love children, they are so pure and innocent. I took a basket full of fruits and went towards the orphanage, few people greeted me when they saw me and I smiled back.

When I reached there the kids were playing, Lola, a small 4 yr old girl, saw me and shouted while running and coming to me " Ellie, Ellie is here"

All the kids came running to me and hugged me with their tiny arms, they were just so cute. The helper came and took the basket away from my hand and then I hugged the kids back, and instantly I felt calm.

They held my hand and led me to a place, it was beautiful, full of white flowers. There was a blanket laid out on the ground, I sat there and the kids brought me some flowers, they were making crowns out of it.

I had no idea how to make them, so they taught me how to and I made quite pretty crowns for them and even some necklaces, they all put them on and were running around and playing on the field.

I headed back to the house after it started to get dark, most of the people were on their way back home. By the time I reached home, it was dinner time, the dinner was already served, I went and sat at the table and greeted everyone.

The air was still a bit tense, the dinner was eaten in silence and then everyone dispersed. I went outside to the garden and placed myself in my spot. 

I was lost in the peace and cool breeze when I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder, my reflexes kicked in, and I held their hand and flipped them.

"OUCH, El, it's just me" shouted Cole from the ground

"Whoops, sorry, but you know that you shouldn't sneak up on me, it's not totally my fault okay" I justified my move by saying that

He got up and sat next to me, we both stared into the starry sky, it was quiet and peaceful, for a moment I forgot that I wasn't alone there.

I could see that Cole wanted to talk about something but he understood that I needed my silence so he said a good night and went inside.

After a while, even I returned to my room, changed my clothes, and laid down on the bed. Two days, before going to my old pack. I wonder how they all are like from what I heard they r like in a really bad position right now with all the rouges attacking them.

With all these thoughts in my head, I don't know when I fell asleep...

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter done.

What do you think will happen when she goes to her new pack?

To find out, keep reading

Biee <3