CHAPTER 10

Today is the day everyone will know that I am a white wolf, not gonna lie I'm really nervous but I know these people will accept me as I am. 

I got up today as usual for morning practice, freshened up, wore my workout clothes, and headed downstairs for breakfast.

I greeted everyone and silently had my breakfast, I was pretty nervous about what would happen later. I went outside to the ground and started with my warm-up, I couldn't at all concentrate on what I was doing.

After some time, Cole came up to me and told me that its time for the duel, like I was basically just supposed to fight with another wolf so that my wolf's raw strength will be known and then later Kade can plan how to train me ahead.

We walked towards the place where a circle was drawn on the ground with white powder and a person was already standing in it. There weren't many people there, only the ones who train in the morning were present.

Kade came up to me and told me to step into the circle, he announced the rules which were that, as soon as the whistle blows we are to change in our wolf form and fight, no serious damage is necessary, you just have to make your opponent submit and then you win. Kade told the person who I was about to duel with to go easy.

I was standing there anxiously, I was sweating, my hands shaking, my mind blank. Ari told me to be calm and that she will handle everything, I don't need to be all tense. So I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, the fresh cool morning breeze instantly calmed my nerves, I opened my eyes, looked at Kade, and nodded, indicating to him that I was ready.

The whistle blew, I changed my form and Ari took over, this time it wasn't painful at all like the first time, after that day I directly shifted today. As soon as I shifted, I heard a series of gasps around me, the wolf in front of me was frozen too but nonetheless we still went on with the duel.

He was a brave one, he came running at me with full speed and I didn't know what to do but Ari did, she dodged his attack, very effortlessly I must say. It was like I was no longer in control, I could see everything but couldn't do anything, this was all new for me.

I ran up to him and got ahold of his muzzle, it was just too easy for Ari, I don't know how but it was like she is all trained already. He was now struggling to get free from me but Ari wasn't letting him go. Finally, he stopped struggling and showed me his neck which meant he has submitted to me.

I shifted back to my human form only to find everyone present there gawking at me with wide and uncertain eyes. Now, my anxiety level spiked up as it was too quiet, with no one saying anything.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Kade asked, coming towards me. 

"you know my past, I was just not really sure whether to tell this as I was myself getting used to the fact that I am a white wolf, I didn't mean to hide it," I said as I slowly looked up into his eyes, they softened after hearing my explanation.

"EVERYONE THAT'S IT FOR TODAY, NOW YOU ALL CAN GO BACK" cole shouted back at everyone, all the crowd still dazzled, scurried back into the house.

 Cole came up to us and said "Hey El, let's get you inside and we can talk about this later". Smiling I nodded my head and went inside.

After reaching my room, I at once jumped into the shower, the lukewarm water feeling so soothing against my skin, I just stayed there enjoying the moment and not thinking of anything. I was relieved that Kade wasn't mad at me for hiding the truth from him.

Even though the water was so relaxing and the fact that I was unwilling to leave the shower just yet didn't matter as I had to hurry up and go down to talk to Kade. I got out and changed into black leggings and a comfy soft sweatshirt, quickly blow-dried my hair, and went down.

As I was on my way to Kade's office, I heard everyone murmuring as I passed by, I couldn't hear anything clearly but it was obvious that it was about me. I knocked on his door and heard a come in, I slowly went inside and closed the door behind me. Cole was also there and it seemed like they were waiting for me to arrive.

Kade indicated me to sit down, so I sat down beside Cole, I was looking down and playing with my hands, not knowing what was going to happen. 

Kade cleared his throat," so, El I understand why couldn't tell us ur identity earlier and it's completely fine"

 okay, this was going better than I expected, hell it is going great.

I just smiled slightly and muttered a small 'thank you'

 he then continued," you know that we work with the royals and there is a prophecy which we don't know much about but it is regarding you, the white wolf. We have been searching for you for a long time now and you are finally here."

Now that's something I didn't know about, it seems that I am pretty important.

 " I want to know more about this prophecy, Kade", I said a bit interested in it now. 

"Well, we cant tell u anything as we ourselves don't know about it much, only the royals do. we did speak to them earlier and they were very delighted to hear that we have finally found you." Cole informed me.

"Yes and as they have all gone out for some business so they cant come to see you but they asked us to train you properly and teach you how to use your special powers, "Kade told me.

 Wow, this is a lot to take in, what all things do I gotta do, and what about these powers, wait what 

"POWERS, WHAT POWERS?" I shouted out, they both chuckled at my reaction

 "You are a special wolf El of course you have powers too."Cole said.

I sat there in a daze, taking everything in slowly, maybe it's not all that bad at least I don't have to leave these people, they are like my family now. They both gave me my time and started talking about some pack business, I don't know after how long but cole shook me and asked me to walk out with him.

He escorted me back to my room, "Don't worry El, we will always be there with you, and just rest well" he said softly

 I looked at him with a tiny smile on my face, I really was grateful for these people," Thank you, Coley, it means a lot" I replied, he smiled too and said,

" Have a good night and I am giving u tomorrow as a rest day so you don't need to wake up super early."

Now that brought a big ass smile on my face, I told him a good night and went inside. It feels so good to sleep on this soft and big bed with a fluffy blanket and just the right temperature. Today's day was eventful and it's just 4 pm right now, still, silly Cole said good night, he knows me if I sleep I can sleep for my entire lifetime.

Thinking about some random stuff, I slowly drifted off into a nice, deep slumber and into a different land that I didn't know would be good or bad. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No guys I wasn't dead, just didn't get time to write.

Hope the chapter was good and many more surprises coming up next so, 

STAY TUNED!

TATA!!