CHAPTER 2

This chapter's font alignment could be a little here and there . I will look into it very soon.
________________________________________________________

        I was woken up from my deep slumber due to the alarm , ' Happy Birthday to me ' I thought to myself.
       Today I woke up at 8 am ,coz' today the other omegas were gonna make the breakfast as I had to decorate the house for the 'alpha's' birthday .

         I quickly took a warm shower , and got dressed and tied my hair in a bun. As, I got down everybody had already left for school .so, I decided to go to pop's for some breakfast.

         I was thinking if I would meet my mate today and how will my wolf look and also if my brother remembered my birthday , you see my brother was very sweet and really loved me I don't know if he still do he suddenly changed after what happened with my parents .

          I thought he would believe me but no he also blamed me like others did and started bullying and hitting me . I miss the times we spent together when we were young .

          As, I reached pop's I greeted cam a morning. "Happy Birthday el" she chirped. "thanks cam".

         "This is for you el, hope you like it , its your mom's she told me to give this to you when you turn 16" . I forgot to mention that cam is also my mom's close friend.

         I look at the small box , and open it , my eyes lit up as I see the present ,it is necklace with a silver crescent moon with a heart hanging in the middle and it had a small blue glowing ball in it .
( A/N: the pic of her necklace is in the media above )

         "OMG, its so beautiful cam , thanks a lot " . I said , smiled and nodded. After , some talking and eating my breakfast , I went back to house and started preparing for the birthday.
        First, I put the cake in the oven and started decorating the hall till it baked. After the decorating was done I started icing the cake and then took the cake out and kept it in the middle .
        I saw the time it was 6 pm , so I quickly went upstairs as at party was gonna start at 6.30.

        I took a shower and wore one of my nicest drees seeing that I didn't had a lot clothes to wear. I curled my hair , I don't like make up that much so I applied some mascara and lip gloss .
         As , I finished ,I opened my door and there a lot of noises coming from the hall which
means the party had started.

          As I made my way down to the hall I smelt my favourite vanilla and peppermint, and went for searching the master of that smell who would also be my mate .
          I saw the most beautiful green eyes, but when I saw who those eyes belonged to , saying that I was shocked would be an understatement , I was beyond shocked , it was like the world had stopped.

______________________________________________________________________________________

WHO DO U THINK HER MATE WILL BE ? WILL HE REJECT HER OR EXCEPT HER?

WELL TO FIND OUT WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT IT WILL BE COMING SOON...........

BYE GUYS....... :)