freinds

Bakugou pov:
I pulled ei in to my room in shut the door I didn't want to listen to the old hag anymore she was pissing me off and I didn't want us to argue in fount of ei. I pulled him down on the bed and huged him.
"Babe I'm tired can we change and go to bed" he said trying to move.
I just held him tighter. "Please babe we can cuddle in a few minutes" he said still trying to escape.
I still didn't move. He leaned down and kissed me surprised my grip loosened and he stood up. "Shit" "hey that's not fair" I said pretending to be angry. " you can have more kisses and cuddles later after we get changed." He said
"Fine" I said standing up and walking over to my dresser.  I gave him. Some of my clothes to wear we were close to the same size. And we both got changed then layed back down on the bed.
"Kat" I heard him Say
"Yeah?" I asked him meeting his gaze.
"Do you want to tell people about us when we go back to school?" He said
"No, I don't want you to think I'm ashamed of us it's just that..." I trailed off hoping he would know what I ment. But he just stayed quiet till I started talking again.
"We both have been though so much lately and things are good between us I don't want everyone else to get involved in our relationship and what if they don't... if they..." I realized I was rambling and stopped talking.
"Its okay I understand we don't have to tell anyone yet" he said pulling me closer to him and He gave me a short and sweet kiss. I moved and got conformable and sighed in relief. I was scared to tell Ei that, I'm not sure why maybe it's because of how open I have been with him lately about everything I have never been so vorable with someone. At least not sense I was a kid it's nice to be able to open up to someone to be able to show some weakness. Not that I would ever admit that out loud. I soon fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter I'm not going to update this series anymore I really liked it and still do I'm glad some many people have read it as well the problem is I don't really watch mha and don't remember what I was planning to do with the series anymore hope you enjoyed my little story

also I have a few unpublished fluff killugon oneshots so if you guys want me to post those let me know and I can