Dinner

Kiri's pov
We stay like that for a while nether of us said anything we just held each other. At some point I got lost in thought about him and his past I truly don't blame him for what he said to midoriya but that doesn't mean it was okay for him to say it under any circumstances he was wrong but its not my place to judge his past he can't change it and he already apologized and midoriya forgave him now kat just needs to forgive himself. I need realized that being angry hurt him so much maybe I could find a way to help him. I don't ever want him to have to feel that way again. I would hate t-. My thoughts were cut short " -ey Ei, Ei"
"Hmm" I mumbled coming back to reality.
"did you hear me" he said calmly
"Sorry no I guess I spaced out for a minute"
"umm more like an hour"
"Oh sorry babe" he looked away and blushed slightly. Guess he isn't used to nicknames yet.
"Whatever anyway kyo said everyone will be here soon"
"Oh okay"
"Also you never told me who the people are that are coming for dinner"
"Oh right I forgot" I laughed alittle
"tamaki amajiki and mirio togata , tamaki works with Taishiro and togata works with sir nighteye they work as interns at their agencies. from what tamaki has total me him and togata have been close friends since they were young. And tamaki working with taishiro has become like a brother to me over the past few years."
"Oh okay that makes sense"
Just then I heard a knock at the door so I got up from the bed and went to answer it
"Can you come help me finish dinner taishiro just texted me they will be here in about ten minutes."
"Sure" the three of us walked to the kitchen and I went to help kyo. But kat grabbed my hand
"Kyo are you sure you want him to help earlier he almost set your house on fire I could help instead if you would like"
"Your right maybe its better to keep him away from the stove thank Bakugou"
"Hey" I shouted while laughing then they laughed with me.
"Eijiro can you go set the table"
"Yeah" I said grabbing the correct amount of plates and walking into the dinning room i could hear them talking about me but I decided not to worry about it.

Bakugous pov
After kyo told me what I could do to help with dinner I got to work cutting up some vegetables.
"Hey Bakugou Eijiro said that you were the one that brought him to the hospital that day"
"Uhh yeah I was i happened to be on a run and he walk out of his house asking for help I tried to ask him what happened but he passed out."
"Oh thats the first I'm hearing that part of the story I am so grateful that you were that to help him you truly saved him."
"Also I'm sorry I have to ask this but that means you know about his past and-."
"Don't worry I would never tell anyone about it useless he asked me to."
"Thank you"
We finished up dinner Ei soon came back into the kitchen after finishing setting the table and we talked for only a few minutes before the door opened and taishiro walked in followed by amajiki and togata.

Kiri's pov
Kiri: "Hi tamaki and togata"
Tama: "Hey kiri"
Mirio: "hello everyone"
Tama: "kiri whose that" he asked looking at kat
Kiri: "umm thats my boyfriend-"
Baku: "Bakugou katsuki"
Tama: "oh hello Bakugou" tama then leaned over and withered to me 'why didn't you tell me about that'
Kiri: 'why didn't you tell me about you and togata' I wisper back pointing at there intertwined hands.
Tama: "..."
Mirio: what are you to whispering about"
Tama: "n-nothing"
Mirio: "tama are you okay your stuttering"
Tama: "yeah sorry mirio"
Mirio: "its nothing to b-"
Taish: " if you guy don't hurry up im eating without you"
Kyo: you should listen to him he will do it"
Kiri: "okay were coming" I said as we walked over to the table all sitting down and get some food before taishiro can eat it all.
Taish: "bakugou whats your quirk."
Baku: "I can create explosions with my hands like this" he used his quirk to make a small explosion.
Tama: "thats a powerful quirk I'm sure"
Baku: "yes it is"
Mirio: " oh thats why you looked so familiar-" I knew what ever mirio said next wouldn't be good i reach over and grabbed kat's hand and intertwined our fingers
Mirio " - you won the sports festival for the first years right" I looked at tamaki and motioned for him to look at kat. When he did I could tell he understood what I was trying to hint at and turned to whisper something to togata. I saw mirios expression change as he realized what happened i squeezed katsuki hand slightly to get his attention and motioned for him to look at togata he did and togata mouthed and apologie
Baku: "uh yeah I did win just like I said I would"
Kyo: "that is quite impressive Bakugou I have heard you have some strong classmates including eijiro of course."
Baku: "yeah our class is definitely strong after all of the villian attacks"
Kiri: "could we talk about something else please" I say I didn't want to think about the villain attacks not about katsuki getting taken and me no-
Kyo: "yes I'm sorry"
Kiri: "tamaki so when did you and togata start dating"
Mirio: oh so that's what you to were wispering about earlier" tamaki just blushed and looked away
Tama: "y-yeah and we have been officially d-d-dating since last m-month but p-please don't tell anyone"
Mirio: "tama has a lot of anxiety as it is so he is worried about being judged for bining a guy hero."
Kiri: "tamaki don't worry we would kick the butt of anyone who would judge you right taishiro"
Taish: "right red"
Tama: "thanks guy b-but still."
Kiri: " no its okay tamaku we won't tell anyone"
We continued to talk we finished dinner soon after and hung out for a while till tamaki and togata had to leave it was a lot of fun even kat seemed to be having fun.