His Past

Kirishima POV:
After a little while of talking we left my room for some lunch kyo was in the kitchen.  "Hey guys tamaki is with tashio today they are also working with night eye. So he invited tamaki and his friend mirio and they are coming over for dinner."
Kiri: "Oh okay"
Kyo: "Bakugou are you staying"
Baku: " If it okay with you "
Kyo: " Yeah that's fine "
Baku: "Thanks"
Kyo: " So what are you two doing"
Kiri: " Looking for some lunch "
Kyo: " okay don't  eat to much I'm gonna start dinner in a couple of hours"
Kiri: " alright thanks kyo "
After the conversation end I turn to kat and kyo leave the kitten going to living to watch TV "so what do you want to eat" I asked him
"I don't care"
I garbed some food and started making us some lunch but Kat was have no part of letting me cook he said if he didn't  step in I was going to set the house on fire witch was probably  ture so he finished cooking lunch and we ate in the dining room. It was really good he was honestly an amazing cook
" i could get used to this you cooking for me thing"
"Well don't shitty hair I just didn't  trust you not to burn the house down" "I thought you would quit call me that now that we're dating"
"Nope"
"Wow rude"
I laughed and I even heard him let out a small laugh I wish he would be like this all the time. Not calling me names obviously but just he seems happy and thats not something many people get to see.
Once we were done eating we washed our dishes and went back to my room.
"Hey Kat I'm sorry to ask thins and you don't have to answer but why did you used to hurt your self" he looked down at the floor i could tell its not something he wanted to talk about
" Kat you don't have to tell me I just-"
"No Ei its just i have never told anyone this before and its hard for me to talk about this kinda stuff but you deserve to know"
"Thank you Kat"
"But if I tell you this one day I want you to tell me about your past and you can't get mad at me"
"I will tell you and I promise"
"Ok"
He sat down next to me on the bed and we both turned to so we were facing one another I grabbed both his hands and waited for him to begin.
He then looked down.
"I guess I should start at the beginning  so when my quirk developed I had the strongest and flashiest quirk in my school my peers and teachers were all impressed and everyone told me I should be a hero and even deny said my quirk was cool and that I should become a hero like all might because of this everyone began to hold me at very high standards even as a kid I was top of my class both physically and academically. As I got older my anger issues worsened because of this high standard everyone was holding me at they were all expecting perfection and would judge me if I wasn't this also cause me to develop anxiety. Though middle school i became a bully to help hide me anxiety and It let out some of the anger I felt but at a cost I hated that I was hurting these people because I was mad about my own issues but I couldn't control my anger so I began cutting as a way to punish myself for the things I said and did the those people. Cutting also helped calm my anxiety. I learned that after I cut going on a run would calm me down. So it became like a routine go to school be a bully cut go for a run. But one day took things to far..." at this point he was crying but I didn't  say anything he needs to talk to someone about this " I.... told deku that maybe he would be born with a quirk in his next life and that he should..... ta-ake a s-s-swan dive off the roof..." no no no he couldn't  have no he wouldn't  say that but no he... just then I noticed that tears had started to fall from my eyes to.
" that day I cut so deep that I scared myself I thought I might pass out from  blood loss so I went to the store an got some badges and cleaned the cuts they weren't life threatening and I knew I couldn't go home after what happened so I started running i don't know where to just running and then I heard some yelling for help i turned to see a black haired boy ( kiri was still a boy even back then thats why he said it that way) stumble on to the street he was bleeding and barely alive so I called 911 and got him to the hospital then I went to visit him everyday till he woke up I just wanted to know if he would be okay and he was once I knew that I also knew I needed to apologize  to deny for what I said so I made sure that the black haired boy was safe then I left."
"Katsuki I-" I cut my self off and huge him we fell back on my bed and nether of us said a word for long time I think he was happy to not have to carry that burden anymore and to no be judged for things he did.
"I love you"
"I love you too Ei and thank you for listening to me and not judging me because of my past.
"So that was the last time you cut."
"No it wasn't I'm sorry"
"It was the sports festival wasn't it" I say with little emotion in my voice
He just nodded "I am not ready to talk about that right now"
"Thats okay kat" I snuggled up next to him as we lay in my bed.
" hey kat"
"Hmm"
"I don't care about your past and won't judge you for it"