sleep over

(a/n I changed title because the other one didn't fit the story as well)

Bakugou's pov
Kiri was walking away to talk to his parent, I don't take my eyes off of him. It feels like I was take for weeks I the whole time I was worried about him. I really hope he didn't- no no I can't even think that stop it fine he wouldn't I know he wouldn't. Even though I told myself that a part of me couldn't help but worry. A few seconds later he hung up the phone and walked back over to me. " They said it's fine" he said as he stopped infront of me. " Whatever" I mumbled holding the lack of light would hide my blush. I grabbed his hand again because I wanted to hold his fucking hand okay I don't need a reason. After I took his hand I looked forward and waited for my mom to get here. J am so fucking sick of just being friends I love him I want to be with him. I want to be able to hold his hand, hug him, kiss him, to tell him I love him. But what if h- just then I see my mom's car shit she can't see me holding his hand. I pull my hand from his "that's my mom" I tell him as the car stops in front of us.
" Took you long enough old hag" I say getting the car.
"Katsuki I am glad your okay and just be glad I am giving you a ride home brat and who's that"
"Oh umm I'm eijiou kirishima bakugou's friend from school ma'am"
" No need to call me ma'am I makes me sound old call Mitsuki" she says and looks at Kiri. "I'm so sorry about him I know how he can be."
"Shut it old hag." Did she just roll her eyes who's the teenager here. ( A/n yes bakugou's mother was worried about him when he was gone but she like bakugou is not good at showing her feelings so she just tried to avoid the topic)
After a few more minutes we pull in to the dive way we all got out of the car and I took Kiri to my room so I wouldn't have to listen to the old hag anymore. I closed the door behind me as he sat down on my bed. I sat next to him I knew I wouldn't stop worrying until I knew if he had done what I most feared. I once again took his hand "hey Kiri " I ask as softly as I could looking down at our hands. "Hmm"
"Could you show me your arms" I asked in the same voice still not meeting his eyes. He started shaking he knew why I asked. And I wanted so bad for me to be wrong.
He took one of his hands away from mine and rolled up his sleeve. Then did the same with the other. His arms were bandaged. I forced myself to look him in the eyes. He was starting to cry.
"Can I take off the badnages" I asked softly
He nodded and i pulled him to the bathroom know the cuts would probably have to be cleaned and rebandaged. We sat down on the floor and I slowly unwrapped his arms. Reviling many cuts covering his forearms and wrists. Some of the deeper cuts were reopened probably do to saveing me. I started to tear up know I was the reason he did this. I pulled him in to a hug he cuddled up to me close enough that he was sitting on my lap.  I just held him and let him cry for a few minutes.
" Hey Ei I need to clean and rebandage your arms" I say he just nodded so I opened the drawer and got the first aid kit. I cleaned the cuts and bandaged them. I was putting things away when he lefted his head. "Katsuki i'm-" I knew he was about to apologise
"You don't need to apologise Ei" I cut him off wrapping my arms around him again. He layed his haed on my chest again. "Thank you kat i..." He mumbled was he about to say I love you.
"Hey Ei you have no reason to hurt yourself okay it wasn't your fault there is nothing you could've done what matters is i'm here now okay you saved me. Don't worry I'm not going anywhere."
"Thank you" I picked him up and started walking back over to my bed
" I'm not helpless I can walk"
"What if I want to carry you"
"Ugh" he grumbled and playfully hit my chest.
I set him down on my bed and sat down next to him.
"Hey umm could we watch a movie"
I just nodded and got up to set up a movie on my t.v. turned off the lights and sat down next to him. He snuggled up next to me I wrapped a blanket around us and put my arm around his waist pulling him closer.
"Hey Ei" I say quietly
"Yeah"
"I was really manly of you the way you saved me even though you knew you could get expelled. And a little stupid anyway thanks" I tell him he didn't say anything back just hugged me tighter. We just stayed like that till the end of the movie.
" *Yawn* umm were am I gonna sleep"
" Shit I'm not going to get more blankets you can just sleep on the bed with me" I say blushing the same color as his fucking hair, luckily it was dark. He started to get up but I stopped him. I knew I would probably regret this but after everything that had happened I had to tell him. 
" Wha-" I cut him off pulling him into a kiss. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist, we stayed like that for a few seconds till I pulled away.
" Ei I didn't me- I'm sorr-" I stubbled over my words not knowing quite what say
"I love you" I say he looked me with a shocked expression.
"Sorry I umm" I say being scared of what he would think of me. No one knew I liked gu-
My thoughts were cut off by him kissing me again. I was shocked for a second but then closed my eyes and rested my arms on his shoulders pull him more into the kiss. This time the kiss lasted a little longer till he pulled away.
" I love you too" said pulling me in to a hug and resting his head on my shoulder. We stayed like that for awhile but I was getting tired. I useally go to bed at 8:30 so it was late for me on top everything that happened today.
"Hey Ei"
" Yeah"
"Umm could we go to bed now?"
"Sure" so we got up I gave him some clothes to wear and we both changed. After that we layed down in my bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around him. He pulled me close and we fell asleep.