6) 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 (𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵)

ᗩᗴTᕼᗴᖇ

Aether would bring ALL the blankets and pillows and gently chuck them on you,he sleeps on the floor next to the couch just so he sleeps next to you.

KᗩᗴYᗩ

Kaeya would shake you VERY hard,if you dont wake up he'll sit on your stomach till you say get off.

ᗪIᒪᑌᑕ

Diluc would bring you ONE pillow and TWO blankets,just so you aint cold,he also makes sure that you sleep peacefully with no crashes,thuds,shouting,etc.

ᘔᕼOᑎᘜᒪI

Zhongli would carry you from the couch to your bed,he'll gently place you in the center of your bed and would pull your blankets up to your neck (so you dont suffocate) he also kisses your forehead.

ᑕᕼIᒪᗪᗴ

Childe would carry you to your bedroom and THROW you onto your bed,well more like floor-

᙭IᗩO

Xiao would leave you,no blanket,no pillow,he'll leave you lying there- probably too lazy to lift you up.

ᐯᗴᑎTI

Venti would just leave you there sleeping on the couch but he would bring you some blankets and pillows.

ᗩᒪᗷᗴᗪO

Albedo wouldn't care,he'll wake you up and tell you to go to your room to sleep instead of the lousy coach.

ᖇᗩᘔOᖇ

Razor would just leave but before he leaves he'll give you all the blankets and pillows in the whole entire house.

ՏᑌᑕᖇOՏᗴ

Sucrose would gently put a pillow under your head and put a nice warm blanket over you,she'll stay by your side until you wake up.

ᗩᗰᗷᗴᖇ

Amber would tell you to wake up and that its better to sleep in your room,but if shes not bothered too she'll leave you with a pile of blankets and pillows.

ᑎOᗴᒪᒪᗴ

Noelle would kindly put a pillow under your head and will wrap a blanket around you,she'll also find a teddy bear a put it next to you.

᙭IᗩᑎᘜᒪIᑎᘜ

Xiangling would wrap you with a blanket and put a pillow under your head,while you sleep she'll cook you some food so you wont starve when you wake up.

Kᒪᗴᗴ

Klee would grab all the pillows and blankets and she'll squish next to you and place the blanket over both of yalls and would put a pillow under your head.

ᑫIᑫI

QiQi would just walk past as you sleep,she wouldn't bother you during your slumber.

ᗪIOᑎᗩ

Diona would roughly shake you until you wake up,she'll tell you to sleep in your room so she wont have to hear your loud ass snoring.

____________________________________________
A/N:Hello! :D I would like to thank you all for 420 reads and 19 votes! <3 thank you all sm,I love you all <333