24) 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺

A/N: please help i'm crying because I forgot how decimals work

____________________________________________

ᗩᗴTᕼᗴᖇ

"Wow...you did really bad but thats ok! We'll work on it."

Aether would try his best to help you understand what you got wrong and how you can fix it.

"WHY TF ARE YOU SO SLOW AT LEARNING"

KᗩᗴYᗩ

"....you really suck [insert his handsome laugh]"

He keeps TEASING,AND TEASING,AND TEASING,AND TEASING you about how you failed ONE exam,he helps you but laughs at you.

ᗪIᒪᑌᑕ

"We've been over this more than twice y/n,you even told me the correct answers,how the hell did you fail?"

Diluc is honestly disappointed but he'll help you until you know the question AND answer off by heart. (You'll be there for years)

᙭IᗩO

"What the fuck? Why are you showing this to me? You think i'll help you?"

He literally doesnt give ONE shit about you failing,he doesnt help you and doesnt care,LMAO SORRY

ᘔᕼOᑎᘜᒪI

"....Perhaps you could read some more,that'll certainly help you to learn more."

Mf forces you to read a FUCKING book because it'll help you learn,he doesnt have time to teach you.

ᑕᕼIᒪᗪᗴ

"You think I passed the exam?"

He cant help you with anything in school 😟

ᗩᒪᗷᗴᗪO

"Huh? Oh,yeah I can help you just wait im almost done with this drawing."

"YOU SAID THAT TWO HOURS AGO."

He does help you but you have to wait,and wait,and waut,and wait to the point you even thought about asking Klee for help.

ᖇᗩᘔOᖇ

"....Razor didnt....pass test.....aswell,sorry :("

RAZOR DIDNT PASS THE EXAM BUT HE'LL TRY AND HELP YOU,YOU BETTER BE HAPPY.

ՏᑌᑕᖇOՏᗴ

"Huh? You failed the exam? Thats alright! I'll help you!"

SUCROSE FUCKING HELPS YOU AND YOU ACE THE TEST,EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU WOULD FAIL,NOPE U ACED IT. (Good job ig)

ᑎOᗴᒪᒪᗴ

"You failed the exam? I'll be more than happy to help you!"

Shes the same as Sucrose,helps you ace the FOCKING test.

ᗩᗰᗷᗴᖇ

"Yeah,I love you but I cant help you on this one- "

SHE ACED THE TEST BUT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN HOW SHE GOT HER ANSWERS.

᙭IᗩᑎᘜᒪIᑎᘜ

"Chicken.....huh? Exam? WE HAD AN EXAM- "

XIANGLING DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY HAD AN EXAM,SHE WAS SITTING THERE THINKING ABOUT FOOD.

"Yeah,there was.You sit next to me,didnt you do it? Heres your exam results by the way."

You hand her,her exam,she opens it,she on the floor.

"XIANGLING? HELLO? YOU ALIVE? Your results cant be- ZERO? YOU DID NONE OF THE QUESTIONS,MIGHT ASWELL DROP OUTTA SCHOOL."

Kᒪᗴᗴ

"Why are you sad? You failed an exam? Whats that?"

ᑫIᑫI

"What is that? Is that some type of cocogoat?"

ᗪIOᑎᗩ

"Uh...im really sorry you failed your exam y/n! I would help you but my knowledge isnt as extended as yours!"

SHE WANTS TO HELP YOU BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO DO ALGEBRA.

____________________________________________
A/N: I have school tomorrow I dont like school because I dont have any friends,anyways how are you guys today? I hope you guys are alright! <3