8) 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝘀!

ᗩᗴTᕼᗴᖇ

You and Aether would have a tiny baby kitten,both of you guys would have a schedule on who gets to feed,bathe,etc the cat.

KᗩᗴYᗩ

You hoes get a dog BUT theres a catch,the dog yall adopted only likes you and Diluc,the dog doesn't really like Kaeya much so he barks when the dog sees him. (Poor Kaeya)

ᗪIᒪᑌᑕ

Yall would get a pet tortoise,and both of yall would not let kaeya TOUCH it at all because he'll probably drop it.

ᘔᕼOᑎᘜᒪI

You guys would get a small black cat,you would be the one takinh care of it even though Zhongli brought it.

ᑕᕼIᒪᗪᗴ

You shits would have a pet parrot that hates Childe so much.Your parrot would always fly to you and not annoy you but when it comes to childe the parrot annoys the living shit out of Childe.

᙭IᗩO

YALL WOULD HAVE A PET BIRD THAT XIAO WOULD ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF WHEN YOU'RE DOING MISSIONS AND SHIT. (Xiao is the best brother)

ᐯᗴᑎTI

Jesus christ...this dude gives you a dragon.

ᗩᒪᗷᗴᗪO

Albedo would give you a puppy that both of yall would take care of but he would mostly take care of it.

ᖇᗩᘔOᖇ

Yall don't need pets,you are pe-,sorry.

ՏᑌᑕᖇOՏᗴ

Yall would get a white fluffy kitten that both of yall take care of.

ᗩᗰᗷᗴᖇ

You guys get a white bunny! :D you guys switch shifts every hour to take care of the bunny.But you take care of it more because last time Amber tried to take it with her on a commission...

ᑎOᗴᒪᒪᗴ

Yall would probably get a goldfish that Noelle protects with all her life,she feeds it and takes care of it.

᙭IᗩᑎᘜᒪIᑎᘜ

You guys wouldnt get any pets be ause Xiangling would kill them for food.

Kᒪᗴᗴ

You guys would get a cat that Klee always plays with in her spare time,you have tl do everything for it though.

ᑫIᑫI

Yall get a pet goat-

ᗪIOᑎᗩ

YALL GET A PET CAT THAT DIONA LOVES WITH ALL HER HEART.

____________________________________________
A/N:Thank you all for 798 reads and 45 votes! I swear I only had 620 reads and 31 votes just yesterday- anyways,I love you all and appreciate you all so much! Mwah!