12) 𝗔𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

A/N:Alright,so this is a request 

____________________________________________

Everyday the ringing in my head won't go away.

I don't dare try and tell my siblings about it, They've already got a lot on their plate.

But, Its getting worse....

I want to tell them about it but, I just can't seem to be able to reach out for help, I can't seem to let a single word out when I try to tell them about it.

"Hey Lumine I-"

"Hey Lumine! how about we go defeat some slimes? I'm so in the mood to take my anger out on some weak slimes! haha!"

Or maybe its because they won't let me peep out a single word.

a week has past and its been getting worse to the point it won't allow me to get up.

"Y/n, are you alright? you've just been in bed all day. Get up and help Lumine and I clean up the monsters near our camp. You can't just rely on us to do all the work"

"Aether I'm trying its ju-"

Just as I was about to tell Aether about the ringing in my head, Lumine decides to storm in.

"Y/n! you've been in bed ALL day! Stop leaving all the work to Aether and I! Stop being lazy and get up!"

Lumine took her right arm and lifted me up by my hair.

I looked at Lumine with lifeless eyes while she looked back at me with angered eyes that reminded me of someone who used to glare at me like that.

As soon as Lumine took her hand off my head I collapsed onto the floor.

My vision went dark as I heard the faint voices of my older siblings.

--------

I woke up in a place I couldn't recognize, it felt cold...and dark.

I don't like it here.

I stood up and realized.

'what happened to the ringing in my head? has it finally gone away?'

I walked away from the area I just woke up from and saw Aether.

But, where was Lumine? We always stayed with each other no matter what.

Why is Aether all by himself?

I ran towards the direction Aether was but was quickly swept off my feet.

'what the?'

I called out of Aether but, he didn't he look at me.

I kept calling out to Aether until a heard a voice calling for me.

It was Lumine?

'What on earth is going on?'

I ran to where I heard Lumine's voice and saw a large circle that was covered in the colour blue along with a tint of purple and pink.

'Should I jump in?'

I stood there looking at the portal for about 2 minutes until I felt a pair of hands on my back that made me tumble into the portal.

I fell into the portal with a weird sensation on my back that made me feel weird.

The ride down to hell didn't take long, in fact I fell down on a pile of pinecones.\

'ouch....'

I quickly stood up looking around from where I fell and saw a bunch of people glancing at me.