15) 𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼

A/N:Sorry if I lack updates,i'm really sick rn

____________________________________________

Y/n and their older brother,Xiao walked along the big mountains of Liyue.

Y/n,being the person they are,decided to ponder off the mountains without noticing.

They walked along the bright green grass thinking,they're older brother was following them.

But when they turned around they were greeted by something strange.

______________
Your POV:

'Hm,Xiao's footsteps are pretty loud,I wonder why is that?' I quickly turn around to be greeted by a strange thing with a mask?!

'WHAT THE FUCK- WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THAT? OH FUCK ITS COMING TOWARDS ME-'

I quickly start sprinting away since I realised I forgot my fucking sword.

Until,I got tripped by a pebble a FUCKING,pebble.

'Oh holy Barbatos,somebody better save me,I forgot my own sword and I dont even know what that thing is'

I quickly got up from my fall and looked back at the creature and saw it was STILL following me.

'Oh my fucking gosh,WHY IS IT STILL COMING?'

I quickly sprint but feel a pain in my ankle,I look down at my ankle to see that i've twisted it.

'Ah,thank you Barbatos,IM GONNA DIE'

I saw the strange creature approach me,I saw it lift up its hand to hit me but just before it hit me-

It- collapsed? 'What the...IS THAT THING OLD OR SOMETHING? YOU CAN JUST COLLAPSE LIKE THAT OUT OF THE BLUE'

"Hey,are you alright? You look sorta constipated right now-"

I looked at where the voice came from,it was a guy?

"Uh yeah im good"

"Are you sure? I saw you collapse because of your twisted ankle,here."

The random dude bent down and took a very close look at my twisted ankle.

I looked at him and wow,he is quite handsome.

He had long dark blue hair wrapped in a low ponytail,an eyepatch,and a smile that could charm anyone.

"Hm,it looks like your ankle is going to get worse if we don't do something about it hm...perhaps I could carry you?"

"No need to carry me,just lend me your arm for support"

The blue haird guy grabbed my arms abd put my arm over his shoulder.

We walked for a long time in a akward silence until we made it to this big place where loads of people are.

We walked in and he took me to this big pl-

"OW- WHAT THE FUCK" I quickly turn around to see a small guy? Girl? With two braids parted and the front of his face and a blonde guy? Girl?