16) 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗲

A/N: I cant take myself srs im actually making a whole ass chapter abt this dude

_________________________________________

Y/n and Childe were doing what any other siblings were doing.

They were taking a quick stroll around the woods.

"Hm,I'll be back Childe I saw something really exotic,keep walking i'll catch up to you." Y/n said.

Childe nodded and continued walking in the woods.

After y/n grabbed a bunch of those 'exotic' things they saw,they started making their way Childe went.

While walking the same way Childe went,the scenery started to become more unfamiliar as y/n kept walking.

'What the hell- where am I? I swear Childe went this way- wait...what is that in the distan- WHAT THE FUCK- A WOLF? AND A BOY? AH SHIT' Y/n quickly turned around and started sprinting.

"Hey! Excuse me!"

Y/n kept on sprinting until they saw a Hilichurl.

"Oh shit- what do I do?"

Y/n quickly turned around and ran to the white haired boy and wolf.

While running back to them they fell on someone.

'oh shit- what have I done now'

"Im really sorry I didnt mean t- ACK"

Y/n looked at who they bumped into,they bumped into that white haired boy but they were so close that the guy started blushing.

The boy quickly backed up to the wolf,blushing lookin like a tomato.

"Oh- erm its ok..." The boy said.

The boy soon got up with the wolf and walked up to y/n while holding his hand for them to get up.

Y/n took his hand and rapidly got up from the boys strength.

"The name is Bennett! And you must be?"

"Y/n,my name is Y/n" y/n said with a smile.

______________
Your POV:

I smiled at Bennett and looked over his shoulder to see a wolf? Human?

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT.'

I walked over to the wolf human thingy.

"Hello! I am y/n!"

"...Razor..is.....Razor."

"Ah! Yes,my bad.Y/n this is Razor! And Razor this is Y/n! Please excuse his bad english."

I looked at Razor confused but soonly smiled and gave him a hug.

"Oh wow! Your hair is soft Razor!"

I could feel Razor's face heat up a little.

"I know right! Its really soft!" Bennett said.

"Oh- hey y/n,would you like to join my adventure crew?" Bennett asked me with a wide grin.

" Of course! I would love to join your adventure crew!" I said,completely forgetting about Childe.

"Alright! Come with Razor and I,Pal!"

And so on I joined Razor and Bennett and soon kept forgetting about Childe until I heard his name.

_________________
5 years later

"Hey Razor! I'm going up ahead alright? Tell Bennett- i'll be back dont worry!" I shouted to Razor as I was off to the woods.

Well,I only went to the woods because recently i've been remembering about Childe and im dedicated to find him.

I walk into the woods where I last saw Childe and saw two men,about 6 foot.

One had long black orangey hair and one with orange hair.

'Is that Childe? No way,he cant be that tall after 5 years,right?."

I shuffled closer to them and sat underneath a tree until I heard the guy with long hair say.

"Childe-"

I didnt care about the rest,All I cared about was hearing him say 'Childe'

I rapidly get up and move over to them.

"Oh hello there,is there any chance of you two knowing someone go by Childe or Tartaglia? I'm trying to look for him because he his my older brother." I said pretending I didnt hear that guy say 'Childe'

Both of them just looked down at me,in silence until the ginger hugged me.

"I've missed you y/n." I could hear a quiet sob coming from Childe.

I wrap my arms around him.

"I've missed you as well,Childe."

We both talk to each other,catching up with whats happening with our lives until we looked over to the guy with long hair.

'SHIT HES HOT-'

"Oh,my apologies my name is y/n and I am the younger sibling of Childe." I said while shaking the dude's hand.

"Ah yes,I've heard many things about you as you are the only thing Childe blabbers about."

"Oh,and my name is Zhongli,nice to meet you y/n." Zhongli said with a half smile.

I gladly talked with the two of them until I remembered Bennett and Razor.

"It was nice talking to you but I must leave now."

Childe and Zhongli simply nod and made their way back.

"Visit me sometime n/n!" My older brother said.

'Nah'

I quickly go back to Bennett and Razor and apologize for leaving them.

____________________________________________
A/N:Im sorry all the first things are probs about walking in the woods lol

But thank you for 5.05k reads and 158 votes! <3