39) you a𝗱𝗼𝗽t 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 man

A/N: This was a request and I did adopting instead of 'birthing' because there are probably some people who are not identified as ladies <3
_________________________________________

ᗩᗴTᕼᗴᖇ

Aether was happy that you adopted a child but he wasn't sure if he would want to take care of them when you are away.

KᗩᗴYᗩ

Kaeya was delighted to meet your child.

Sometimes,he takes your child outside of Monstadt for just a quick stroll outside.

ᗪIᒪᑌᑕ

"Absolutely not."

At first,Diluc didn't want you to have a kid nor did he want to take care of them.

But,as time passed Diluc started to actually like the child,just a little bit 🤏

ᘔᕼOᑎᘜᒪI

"You've adopted a child? I see,take good care of your child."

He likes the idea of you adopting a child and he also takes care of your child while you're gone.

᙭IᗩO

"A child? Why would you adopt a child? Are you stupid? I'm not taking care of that thing."

Yeah,Xiao didn't really like the idea of you adopting a child nor does he even take care of your child...

ᑕᕼIᒪᗪᗴ (omfg)

"A child you say? Haha! Alright,let me see them,I want to see how cute the child is"

Tartaglia (😭),really loves your child,he spoils your child a lot.

(I had to switch his name to Tartaglia because Childe didnt suit 😭)

ᐯᗴᑎTI

"A child? You adopted a child? Woah! Thats a big step of your life wasted *drinks wine*"

Venti actually really likes your child and even walks with them around Monstadt.

ᗩᒪᗷᗴᗪO

"You adopted a child? I honestly couldn't care less."

He doesn't even care 😭

ᖇᗩᘔOᖇ

Razor was confused on why you would adopt a child but gave your child everything they wanted.

Kᗩᘔᑌᕼᗩ

"You adopted a child? Okay."

Kazuha likes your kid and reads poems to your kid too.

TᕼOᗰᗩ

"You adopted a kid? Cool! May I see them?"

Uncle Thoma LOVES your child sm,he always cooks whatever your child feels like and always takes care of your child.

ՏᑌᑕᖇOՏᗴ

Sucrose is really confused on why you would want to adopt a child but would definitely look after them,when she gets used to your child...

ᑎOᗴᒪᒪᗴ

Noelle spoils your child,she does everything for them. Your child loves Noelle,more than you LMAO

ᗩᗰᗷᗴᖇ

Amber would try and fix her schedule when you are busy so that she can take care of your child.

᙭IᗩᑎᘜᒪIᑎᘜ

Xiangling wants to make your child a mini-chef so everytime you're busy Xiangling always takes your child with her to help her with cooking.

(No child was harmed.....)

Kᒪᗴᗴ

Klee honestly just loves to play with your child,she even takes them to the lake to throw bombs at the fish...

ᗪIOᑎᗩ

Diona doesn't really know why you would adopt a child nor does she want anything to do with the child but she'll play with your child.

ᑫIᑫI

"Who...?"

_________________________________________
A/N: Have a great day luvs :) <3